Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Isn't pickleball where your sitting in your recliner eatin pickles and watching foot/base/basket ball on TV ??? Throw in some good pretzels and jerky and.....life is good !!!
thats the kind im great at!
Sponsored

 

JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Hit 110 mph, fastest I've gone in it. Empty stretch of road and I couldn't resist.
Was waiting for the speed limiter to kick in but it was still pulling and I ran out of road and had to slow down.

 

Rigwright

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Threads
3
Messages
185
Reaction score
1,324
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Union Millwright (Retired)
Hit 110 mph, fastest I've gone in it. Empty stretch of road and I couldn't resist.
Was waiting for the speed limiter to kick in but it was still pulling and I ran out of road and had to slow down.

Did the same thing a couple years ago the day I retired. Still pulling hard too. Pretty amazing for a 4 banger.
 

bandit22

Member
First Name
Mitch
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
11
Reaction score
67
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hit 110 mph, fastest I've gone in it. Empty stretch of road and I couldn't resist.
Was waiting for the speed limiter to kick in but it was still pulling and I ran out of road and had to slow down.

isn't the limiter right at 110? that's where mine cuts out. don't ask me how I know
 


JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
isn't the limiter right at 110? that's where mine cuts out. don't ask me how I know
That's what I thought but it was still pulling.
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
7,659
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
Did you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?
Well.......lol the trailer has a huge bbq pit on it, cast iron, the ranger towed it, nicely leveled, uh. So about 5500 lbs? Give or take?? Plus 4 adults inside the ranger, .....
 

underwhelmed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Threads
27
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
6,406
Location
GSMs
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
1
Looking online and getting more serious about trading it in for something else. LOL
This is the what did you do WITH your Ranger thread not the what did you do behind its back thread……?????

Got to admit I spent an hour looking at 2 Door Broncos online today. Not practical at all, but reminds me of my 75 Bronco.
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Did you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?
... and what about your mpg? =p

Looks like great fun and that's got to be one of the most unique things ever towed by a Ranger, a FFR! =D
Sponsored

 
 








Top