Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
I had a close friend die of heat stroke last summer, younger and in better shape than I am. No shame in pussing out when it could mean your life.
ya no kidding its not something to mess around with buy you know how family can be and doing the whole guilt trip bs... thats how i ended up helping this time...
Sponsored

 

bsr956

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 17, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
291
Reaction score
1,636
Location
Lenoir, NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4X4; 2013 Nissan Altima
On Saturday my brother, his wife and I took their fold up kayaks in my truck, he took regular ones in his truck to mountains and paddled New River. I'm in the red life vest, first time on water after my shoulder surgery. Good day!

Kayaks in truck.jpg


Scott Kimmie me kayaking.jpeg
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Drove to a ferry and took a trip to Estonia.

Car stayed at the ferry while walked around the city for few hours doing shopping, coffee and a nice straight 60m (258 steps) climp on top of a church tower.

Bought some cheap wine, beer and booze and brought it back home. Got some new clothes in the process.

IMG20230819155641.jpg


Did few panoramics, but the forum says they're too big.
Is that Tallinn!? That looks like the spire the Soviets used to block "free transmissions." My wife and I did a Baltic cruise, and Tallinn was our most favorite stop. I wish we could have spent more time there. Our stop in Latvia was our least favorite. The people were nowhere as nice as the people we encountered in our other Baltic stops. And I have to mention; we really enjoyed the stop in Finland as well!
 

KNI

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
5,598
Location
Finland
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Is that Tallinn!? That looks like the spire the Soviets used to block "free transmissions." My wife and I did a Baltic cruise, and Tallinn was our most favorite stop. I wish we could have spent more time there. Our stop in Latvia was our least favorite. The people were nowhere as nice as the people we encountered in our other Baltic stops. And I have to mention; we really enjoyed the stop in Finland as well!
That is Tallin, or actually "St. Olav’s Church and viewing platform" located at Lai tänav 50, Tallin.
 

JACKSMYDOG

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
May 8, 2021
Threads
36
Messages
2,034
Reaction score
6,282
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Not today, but Saturday took it for a trail ride. I'm still bad at getting video/photos in action, but did send the drone up for a bit.



And the aftermath while airing up for the trip home.

YlR6rXq.jpg


aFjtihS.jpg


qYNzQeI.jpg


Yesterday, 3.5 hours power washing the mud off the outside, under-body, under-hood, and cleaning the driveway after. Today it's getting a hand wash, and 303 treatment if I have time.
 


Ranger X3

Well-Known Member
First Name
Matthew
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Threads
29
Messages
336
Reaction score
1,593
Location
Sedona AZ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
We went to Prescott this weekend to check out the 11th annual Hope Fest, it’s an outreach for veterans and first responders. Here are some pictures from the car show. ?
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg
IMG_8983.jpeg
IMG_8982.jpeg
IMG_8984.jpeg


IMG_8981.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,671
Reaction score
20,639
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
We went to Prescott this weekend to check out the 11th annual Hope Fest, it’s an outreach for veterans and first responders. Here are some pictures from the car show. ?
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg
IMG_8983.jpeg
IMG_8982.jpeg
IMG_8984.jpeg


IMG_8981.jpeg
Dang...we missed that. A couple of ladies from my work were there for that and said it was a really good time. As was the evening concert.
Maybe next year...
 

Dr_Strangelove

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adam
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
5,391
Location
Henderson, NV
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art, Design, Photo & Video

StarLord

Well-Known Member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Threads
2
Messages
60
Reaction score
233
Location
BC Canada
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX4
I work as a contract hand faller in BC, Canada. The Ranger has been busy hauling myself, saws and gear around for the last month or so. Usually the smallest truck out there but that just means I can get further into the bush before I have to start walking!



IMG_1630.jpeg

IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpeg
 

JACKSMYDOG

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
May 8, 2021
Threads
36
Messages
2,034
Reaction score
6,282
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I got a surprise invitation to go on a trail run on Friday, so I went home today to load up my off-road kit from my barn (No point moving it all to the rental, home is only 10 minutes away). About a mile down the road, I noticed my Sync screen was completely black, which I have never seen it do before. I pulled over, shut the truck down, and opened the doors to get a full reset. Started the truck and still nothing. SONOFA!!!

I'm not real clear on the warranty limits of what items on my truck, but some things are 60,000km, which I'm at 59,800 today. This s potentially a good thing, but I know the delaer is booking about 2 weeks ahead for service, and I have a 600km trip planned the day after tomorrow, which will put me over 60K. I was contemplating the difficulties this could present. I decided I'd disconnect the battery for 15 minutes after I got back to the rental and hope to reset everything, and I'd be going to the dealer tomorrow to get them to at least take a look at it, and hopefully squeeze it in under warranty (if it was even covered).

I got home, and backed in the driveway, and the screen came on for reverse cam... GREAT! Then I put it in park, and back to black, CRAP!

I shut it down and loaded up the truck. It was powered off for about 10 minutes. I got back in to leave, and the FORD logo came up on the screen, then after what seemed like forever, everything else loaded up perfect!!!! Woo Hoo!

0awMTNz.webp
 

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
22,588
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I got a surprise invitation to go on a trail run on Friday, so I went home today to load up my off-road kit from my barn (No point moving it all to the rental, home is only 10 minutes away). About a mile down the road, I noticed my Sync screen was completely black, which I have never seen it do before. I pulled over, shut the truck down, and opened the doors to get a full reset. Started the truck and still nothing. SONOFA!!!

I'm not real clear on the warranty limits of what items on my truck, but some things are 60,000km, which I'm at 59,800 today. This s potentially a good thing, but I know the delaer is booking about 2 weeks ahead for service, and I have a 600km trip planned the day after tomorrow, which will put me over 60K. I was contemplating the difficulties this could present. I decided I'd disconnect the battery for 15 minutes after I got back to the rental and hope to reset everything, and I'd be going to the dealer tomorrow to get them to at least take a look at it, and hopefully squeeze it in under warranty (if it was even covered).

I got home, and backed in the driveway, and the screen came on for reverse cam... GREAT! Then I put it in park, and back to black, CRAP!

I shut it down and loaded up the truck. It was powered off for about 10 minutes. I got back in to leave, and the FORD logo came up on the screen, then after what seemed like forever, everything else loaded up perfect!!!! Woo Hoo!

0awMTNz.jpg
Gremlins like that drive me crazy. Mine has frozen but never gone blank.
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Finally had a perfect Seacoast summer day to head to Lexie's Landing. A little burger joint at the marina on The Great Bay near Portsmouth.

lookie there! a Maverick! =)
IMG_20230823_145636528_HDR.jpg


such a little guy
IMG_20230823_145706648.jpg


spaz for the entire time
IMG_20230823_145959299.jpg


lol, dogs and their masters can sure look alike. my tongue's out while he drinks, good grief! =D
PXL_20230823_192508616.jpg


this is his "get me outta here" face licking
PXL_20230823_192441264.jpg


settled down a bit after Kate put her sweater down for him. I forgot to grab his mat out of Soupie
IMG_20230823_151621788.jpg


lobster roll & truffle fries. didn't do lobster rolls last year because they were $35, today $24 =)
IMG_20230823_151258254.jpg
 

gfitzge2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Gregg
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Threads
6
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
7,011
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
1
Road trip today to another Antique Tractor Show. This one in Portland Indiana is the biggest I have seen.

Tractor show portland 23  (1) web.jpg


Took the "scenic" rout. Corn and soy beans, soy beans and corn, as far as you can see.

Tractor show portland 23  (2) web.webp


Also traactors nearly as far as you can see. This was just one of several areas.

Tractor show portland 23  (8) web.jpg


The old Fords are my favorites.

Tractor show portland 23  (11) web.jpg


Tractor show portland 23  (11).jpg
 

gfitzge2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Gregg
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Threads
6
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
7,011
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
1
Road trip today to another Antique Tractor Show. This one in Portland Indiana is the biggest I have seen.

Tractor show portland 23  (1) web.jpg


Took the "scenic" rout. Corn and soy beans, soy beans and corn, as far as you can see.

Tractor show portland 23  (2) web.jpg


Also traactors nearly as far as you can see. This was just one of several areas.

Tractor show portland 23  (8) web.jpg


The old Fords are my favorites.

Tractor show portland 23  (11) web.jpg


Tractor show portland 23  (11).jpg
One year of work. Getting close. Tires are next. Big ticket items.:confused:

Getting close for web.jpg
 

JACKSMYDOG

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
May 8, 2021
Threads
36
Messages
2,034
Reaction score
6,282
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Dry Waterfall huh, Jay? Looks like you installed that snorkel just in time!

:wink:

Teasing of course, and your truck looks great with the new fender flares and snorkel - well done. ?
One of the trucks on that run was in a 2000 ish F150 and took water in the air box in a mud hole. His filter was soaked right through, but fortunately didn't hydro-lock the motor. He pulled the filter out, and kept going for the rest of the day, lol.

I'm all loaded up for another run tomorrow morning, on a trail I've never done before. It reportedly has a few water crossings. I'm bringing my drone and will get it up for as many obstacles as I can. It's a small group, only 4 trucks, so it should be doable to get decent video.
Sponsored

 
 








Top