Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The Ranger moved this morning, lol. o_O

Stopped by Chick-fil-A for breakfast, the bank, the Walmart, then the Home Depot to buy a table saw for the workshop.

The Ranger had some kind of "low power mode" alert on the screen when I left Chick-fil-A and it got put on the battery minder when I got home.

I looked at the Nationwide website this evening to see how many miles I had driven it since December of last year and did a screenshot. Yeah, I know I need to get out more.
Hey Scott, there was a member who turned over 114k miles - I thought of you right away! :)
Sponsored

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Scott I was starting to get worried, we haven't seen any posts lately. I figured it was time for a haircut or something? ?

See Sid @Msfitoy there's a few who have even lower miles than I do.? I'm just about to turn .......30Ko_O
All is well! Nothing much exciting happening lately. I did drive it to the barber shop the week before Thanksgiving.

I can't figure out how to multi quote, but to reply to 9zero1790, resale value is not germane to Scott D, he will never sell his Ranger. :)

Duke, I think my total milage is a little over 3,700 miles. Still enjoying it every time I get it out of the garage. I even gunned it a couple times on the way home and made that Ford Performance/Borla exhaust come to life. :) Finding the perfect/safest parking space is a little stressful, though, lolz.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All is well! Nothing much exciting happening lately. I did drive it to the barber shop the week before Thanksgiving.

I can't figure out how to multi quote, but to reply to 9zero1790, resale value is not germane to Scott D, he will never sell his Ranger. :)

Duke, I think my total milage is a little over 3,700 miles. Still enjoying it every time I get it out of the garage. I even gunned it a couple times on the way home and made that Ford Performance/Borla exhaust come to life. :) Finding the perfect/safest parking space is a little stressful, though, lolz.
Glad all is going well! I thought I might of missed some of your Friday posts. :D

To multi quote instead of using the reply tab use the quote tab. Then at the bottom where you enter it it will say "insert quotes" and all the ones you quoted will appear. You'll have to space them out yourself so you can respond to each individual member.

IMG_8085.jpg

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
Ah, people still taking pics of their computer screens with phones/cams.

use the prnt sc key and paste in an image software or use the snipping tool found on windows 7 - 10.
say what...... I dont speak foreign languages...

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
say what...... I dont speak foreign languages...
Code:
set(CMAKE_INTERPROCEDURAL_OPTIMIZATION ON CACHE BOOL "")
set(CMAKE_INTERPROCEDURAL_OPTIMIZATION_DEBUG OFF CACHE BOOL "")
set(CMAKE_MSVC_RUNTIME_LIBRARY "MultiThreaded$<$<CONFIG:Debug>:Debug>" CACHE STRING "")

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
Code:
set(CMAKE_INTERPROCEDURAL_OPTIMIZATION ON CACHE BOOL "")
set(CMAKE_INTERPROCEDURAL_OPTIMIZATION_DEBUG OFF CACHE BOOL "")
set(CMAKE_MSVC_RUNTIME_LIBRARY "MultiThreaded$<$<CONFIG:Debug>:Debug>" CACHE STRING "")

now what language is that ??????????

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Ah, people still taking pics of their computer screens with phones/cams.

use the prnt sc key and paste in an image software or use the snipping tool found on windows 7 - 10.
Say what??? :LOL:

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
0. Loaded the bed with the normal forest kit.
1. Drove to farm and cut down few problem trees in the forest paddock.
2. Made some of those to firewood but the sun went down so rest will have to follow.
3. Drove to someone else's hay barn to open the poorly designed door for a tractor
4. Opened the bed and loaned some ratchet straps for the tractor driver so he could pull multiples with the front fork lift.
5. Closed the poorly designed hay barn door
6. Drove to home
7. Drove back to the barn.
8. Seached the dropped tools, ratchet straps, blade oil cans and stuff. Put them to bed.
9. Closed the bed.
10. Drove back home
11. Unloaded the tools.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
0. Loaded the bed with the normal forest kit.
1. Drove to farm and cut down few problem trees in the forest paddock.
2. Made some of those to firewood but the sun went down so rest will have to follow.
3. Drove to someone else's hay barn to open the poorly designed door for a tractor
4. Opened the bed and loaned some ratchet straps for the tractor driver so he could pull multiples with the front fork lift.
5. Closed the poorly designed hay barn door
6. Drove to home
7. Drove back to the barn.
8. Seached the dropped tools, ratchet straps, blade oil cans and stuff. Put them to bed.
9. Closed the bed.
10. Drove back home
11. Unloaded the tools.
Truck got a workout while you relaxed. :rolleyes: :p

And all I did was take it to the ski area and town.
Sponsored