Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Wait...so we can swap out the factory non-foldiing for the factory folding in a Super Cab? Will that also work for the Super Crew, do you know?
I would think they are the same, I can test it if you think that putting the rear ones into the front seats would be a good test.

My '22 SCAB has folding rear headrests, maybe they felt bad that I got the second cheapest configuration possible!
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I would think they are the same, I can test it if you think that putting the rear ones into the front seats would be a good test.

My '22 SCAB has folding rear headrests, maybe they felt bad that I got the second cheapest configuration possible!
I was a little bummed that the rear seats in my SCrew didn't fold. They take up too much window space to suit me. If it turns out I can replace them, I may well work on doing that.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I was a little bummed that the rear seats in my SCrew didn't fold. They take up too much window space to suit me. If it turns out I can replace them, I may well work on doing that.
That would be nice. I would think they would fit just for cost reasons but nowadays, who knows!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Not my Ranger, but I finally sold my 2010 F150 today. It's been a great truck, but it was time to let it go. I didn't bother stripping many parts, but I did take the 4 tie-downs from the bed for future consideration.

During the clean-out, I found a $50 Lowes gift card and a LED MagLite with 2 energizer rechargeable D cells, which powered up right away. Most excitingly I found my Benchmade Bailout, which has been missing for almost a year, and I assumed was gone forever. Not that I am short on beautiful knives but this is one of my absolute favorites for everyday carry. It's thin, light, aluminum scales, and M4 steel. Surprisingly there is only a tiny bit of surface rust on the blade edge. I stripped it for a clean/oil and no rust inside at all. It still need to be sharpened, but I've been smiling all day since I found it.

CzQFwMa.jpg

Hello, my name is Jason, and I am a knife-aholic :( and sadly this isn't all of them.
Keep looking Jay - your 10mm has got to be in there somewhere!

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Mines in the shop getting these RRO kickout sliders installed today after a 5 month wait for them to be built and shipped.

20220604_140231.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Not my Ranger, but I finally sold my 2010 F150 today. It's been a great truck, but it was time to let it go. I didn't bother stripping many parts, but I did take the 4 tie-downs from the bed for future consideration.

During the clean-out, I found a $50 Lowes gift card and a LED MagLite with 2 energizer rechargeable D cells, which powered up right away. Most excitingly I found my Benchmade Bailout, which has been missing for almost a year, and I assumed was gone forever. Not that I am short on beautiful knives but this is one of my absolute favorites for everyday carry. It's thin, light, aluminum scales, and M4 steel. Surprisingly there is only a tiny bit of surface rust on the blade edge. I stripped it for a clean/oil and no rust inside at all. It still need to be sharpened, but I've been smiling all day since I found it.

CzQFwMa.jpg

Hello, my name is Jason, and I am a knife-aholic :( and sadly this isn't all of them.

o9GbP5x.jpg

JQYU58n.jpg

s1ZA8xa.jpg

Q5rQb1r.jpg
Jason,
Here is the extent of my collection and it needs to be sharpened. Your collection is a cut above average! ? :like: :LOL:

American Legion knife.jpg

Last edited:

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
165.jpg

Picked up a roadside John Deere lawn mower for $100. Had it going in an hour. Only problem is the electric PTO kicks off after about 30 minutes of mowing.
Langley,check the clutch for adjustment. Most electric clutches have an adjustable air gap that may take care of yoyur problem.

Last edited:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Ugh, not close at all in size! The rear SCAB ones are very narrow compared to the front seat (I suppose if the SCREW back seats are narrow up there, then maybe?).

too-narrow.jpg

too-narrow-cu.jpg

And the front has two notches and the rear only one.

side.jpg

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Keep looking Jay - your 10mm has got to be in there somewhere!
No sir! I have G22 & G35 (40 cal) and G21 (45 ACP) but no 10mm (and 2 G17 4th, G17 5th, G19, G26, G34, & G48). 10mm ammo is a killer to find up here and it's mucho expensive. (I LOVE GLOCK!!!!)

Sadly our POS leader just drop a bill to freeze all handgun sales in Canada in reaction to the Uvalde trajedy. If/when it passes, I won't be able to buy anymore handguns, nor sell what I have. I also have some 2 STI 1911s 9mm & 45ACP, Norinco 1911 45 ACP, Ruger GP100 stainless 357, GPP100 stainless 22LR, Buckmark 22LR, & a GSG 1911-22.

Two years ago, he made all AR15 variants, and almost every other semi-auto box magazine prohibited as well. I can't sell, transfer or even shoot my DDM4V7, PWS PCC, or Thureon Defense GA now.

Almost $30K dropped to $0 over night (everything is more expensive in Canada) not including my 4 Surefire lights, Aimpoints T1, T2, PRO, Pec 14, & and I may have a few rounds of ammo somewhere too. ;)

The handguns they say we will still be able to use at the range, but the "military style weapons" I can't take out of the house, can't shoot them at home, can't sell them in Canada, can't will them to my beneficiary after I die.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Langley,check the clutch for adjustment. Most electric clutches have an adjustable air gap that may take care of yoyur problem.
Beat me to it Bret, had the same issue on my JD 420...clutch gets hot, gap needs adjustment...

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Since taking down the trees along my driveway, birds shit all over my truck constantly. Turkey Vultures perch on the roof rack, tonneau cover, and even the hood. Eventually the barn is getting replaced and a full size bay for parking is on the new plan, but not this year, so I gots me a Shelter Logic - Garage in a box, Truck/SUV 13 x 12 x 20

Put most of the frame up, and had enough. It's pretty crappy build and quality control. Lots of hammering, and pulling things into alignment to get them together. Some of the welding alignment is BRUTAL. Some are 15-20 degrees or more out of straight. Once assembled it's good enough for it's purpose, but very sloppy. I almost cut a few and re-welded them.

Ranger fits very well inside. Both doors were fully open, and appear to clear the walls. Lots of height clearance, even with the RTT when it goes on. Not quite long enough to open the tailgate.

The tarp won't be going on until a mild wind day, forecast says maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm also going to add some racks, or shelving near the back. I don't explain exactly how I'm planning it, because it may not work out, but if it does, I'm going to be VERY proud, lol.

And once again, not really with my Ranger, or to my Ranger, I almost started a "What did you do for your Ranger today" thread.

Are my posts getting too long and descriptive? Do I need to shorten them up?

Couple gratuitous shots of the infamous Crappy trailer too ;)

uxdNWbY.jpg

3epmKzK.jpg

yxMHbsy.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: