First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Hey @Doc - pics or it never happened, right?

274992BF-7988-484F-AE5C-A91C7859BE29.jpeg

419AC6F2-821D-4FC3-BA69-F6091AF84421.jpeg

That last one might be fake.

?
Nah.
It's a US EXPRESS truck.
They can't pull their way out of a wet paper bag.
I'm believing the pic.
Besides....DOGS!

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Did a 50+ mile trip on dry dusty forest roads.

Started out with our normal 37 PSI in the tires. Soon aired down to 30 which smoothed out the washboard and rocks. Only needed 4WD a few times where the road was steep and loose surface.

We saved water and left it dusty for our next adventure.

Image 587.png

Last edited:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Ranger Trail Ride in north GA.

9 Rangers and 5 of them were white ?

This is at the end of the ride and one had already left.

Please excuse the broken down Dodge in the pic as I haven't had a chance to Photoshop it out yet.

Great group and a fun day.

IMG_1556.jpeg

Lunch break...

IMG_1544.jpeg

CAB

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Tremor 301A; 2021 Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Insurance Adjuster
Took delivery of the Tremor this morning. Immediately installed the Ranger5g.com required accessories including: the Stubby antenna, extreme tailgate damper and center console tray.

Ordered the Truxxx 1.5” level. Started to install swing-away tool box I purchased with my wife’s Lincoln points but the spray-in bedliner folks sprayed over the bolts. Decided to wait on that install, as it is 95 degrees in North Texas today.

Brakes feel horrible on this thing. They go nearly to the floor. Definitely taking it in for formal bleeding if the Forscan bleed does not help.

3DC04563-43D2-4647-82C7-D3007B95BF62.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Went to Mexico today to do a quick adjustment to the dental implant I had installed back in March. The trip was great and got good mileage ( 24.7 mpg) round trip averaging 70 mph.

One thing I did find out is the darn HVAC actuator door (or whatever it's called) doesn't work now on the drivers side. It was 106 when we left and of course my side is blowing hot air while the passengers side is cold. Made for a long ride home as even when the vents are closed you still get some hot air through them. The only thing I had in my truck was some paper targets behind the seat so I had my gf hold one one her side to deflect so cold air towards me. Now I hope this can be fixed quickly as we're leaving in a couple weeks for vacation.

Edit: I found the thread here. Now to see if there's parts available.

Border Crossing at Los Algodonez,MX

IMG_5510.jpeg

Once it gets hot and the snowbirds go home the streets are empty this time of year.

IMG_5509.jpeg

We didn't get to stop at Dateland for a date shake Duke @DukeCanBuildit. I was looking forward to one after we were talking about it this morning but with the ac the way it was I was just want ting to get home and out of the hot truck. ?

IMG_5513.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That’s too bad about your a/c @AzScorpion - I sure hope they can fix it for you easily and quickly - I can’t imagine being there without it - it’s a good thing you had a co-pilot to help you stay a bit cool.

More importantly, I hope they got that implant torqued to proper spec this time! ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That’s too bad about your a/c @AzScorpion - I sure hope they can fix it for you easily and quickly - I can’t imagine being there without it - it’s a good thing you had a co-pilot to help you stay a bit cool.

More importantly, I hope they got that implant torqued to proper spec this time! ?
Thanks Duke! According to the thread it looks like you can remove the actuator and reach up and move the blend door UP for cooling so worse case this should get me by.

I hope they torqued it good this time too! It only took him about 3 minutes to do it and 5 hours of driving. :facepalm: Still a lot cheaper than getting one done here and gives me more money for mods!:D

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Mexico today to do a quick adjustment to the dental implant I had installed back in March. The trip was great and got good mileage ( 24.7 mpg) round trip averaging 70 mph.

One thing I did find out is the darn HVAC actuator door (or whatever it's called) doesn't work now on the drivers side. It was 106 when we left and of course my side is blowing hot air while the passengers side is cold. Made for a long ride home as even when the vents are closed you still get some hot air through them. The only thing I had in my truck was some paper targets behind the seat so I had my gf hold one one her side to deflect so cold air towards me. Now I hope this can be fixed quickly as we're leaving in a couple weeks for vacation.

Edit: I found the thread here. Now to see if there's parts available.

Border Crossing at Los Algodonez,MX

IMG_5510.jpeg

Once it gets hot and the snowbirds go home the streets are empty this time of year.

IMG_5509.jpeg

We didn't get to stop at Dateland for a date shake Duke @DukeCanBuildit. I was looking forward to one after we were talking about it this morning but with the ac the way it was I was just want ting to get home and out of the hot truck. ?

IMG_5513.jpg
Hi Dave,

Not much need for me to drive to Yuma so no more stops in Dateland in my immediate future. Folks that are in Tucson go to Nogales to Lazer Dental... quite a bit closer to you than Los Algodonez, MX?

Best,
Phil

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Dave,

Not much need for me to drive to Yuma so no more stops in Dateland in my immediate future. Folks that are in Tucson go to Nogales to Lazer Dental... quite a bit closer to you than Los Algodonez, MX?

Best,
Phil
Hi Phil,

We went to Nogales, MX once when we were down visiting Bisbee and Tombstone. We spent about an hour (at most) there and left as it's nothing like Los Algodonez. It was very dirty and some shady looking people there and we didn't feel safe at all. I've never felt that way in Los Algodonez and we've been going there for over 10 years. But seeing as you're so close I can see why it's easier to go to Nogales from there. It's still a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but it's easy and mostly boring highway there. Nothing to look at but miles of desert and Dateland about 2/3 of the way there.

Look at that hood shine. lol :sunglasses:

IMG_5494.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Phil,

We went to Nogales, MX once when we were down visiting Bisbee and Tombstone. We spent about an hour (at most) there and left as it's nothing like Los Algodonez. It was very dirty and some shady looking people there and we didn't feel safe at all. I've never felt that way in Los Algodonez and we've been going there for over 10 years. But seeing as you're so close I can see why it's easier to go to Nogales from there. It's still a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but it's easy and mostly boring highway there. Nothing to look at but miles of desert and Dateland about 2/3 of the way there.

Look at that hood shine. lol :sunglasses:

IMG_5494.jpg
HI Dave,

Have not been to Nogales in about 10 years either... We have a dentist in Tubac AZ, Dr. Foor that is reasonable and here in the USA. Good friend of mine was at Nogales Mx and had his wallet removed while sitting in the dental chair...he soon quite going to Mexico after that nightmare..

Best,
Phil

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
The other day I drove out to south east Michigan to pick up a John Deere garden tractor. I decided not to try an load it in the be an decided against hauling an empty trailer 110 miles. I picked up a one way 6x9 u haul with the drop down load ramp (1550 lbs) an drove the 720 pound JD 316 up on it an pulled it home. I was rushing around an forgot to swap the tune out an pulled it home with the 87-89 Livernois performance tune. Everything went well I didn't accelerate hard an it was only around 2250 pounds.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Ranger Trail Ride in north GA.

9 Rangers and 5 of them were white ?

This is at the end of the ride and one had already left.

Please excuse the broken down Dodge in the pic as I haven't had a chance to Photoshop it out yet.

Great group and a fun day.

IMG_1556.jpeg

Lunch break...

IMG_1544.jpeg
that looks awesome, what a fun time i bet. wish i was in on it.
Sponsored