Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Did some shopping and parked it to a brand new 2022 Ranger Wildtrak.

7FED716B-894F-4196-A864-1EBF96C16A58.jpeg

B9624FCF-F31C-4715-9D1F-96C87A698726.jpeg
Ugh, all I keep seeing is that you guys have grab handles on both sides!
Seriously good looking trucks!
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Today my Ranger backed out of the garage and parked outside the garage. Why? Margie's hair dresser set up in the garage to cut her hair and mine too. So after the hair cuts, I swept up the cuttings, vacuumed and pulled the Ranger back into the Garage.... Annette does a great business with little overhead by visiting folks at home...especially shut-ins. We really like having to not drive to a barber or Salon....Many folks are on her waiting list as it is so convenient!

Best,
Phil

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
691101F3-9F13-4951-A8E1-F422CC721C66.jpeg
C451906F-39B6-4C45-BA6B-DA754301A5FC.jpeg

Explored an area previously destroyed by wild fire a few days ago! Did a big adventure weekend so lots of pics to come. Ranger took it like a champion!
Those pictures should be in a Ranger brochure...Ford should pay you!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
691101F3-9F13-4951-A8E1-F422CC721C66.jpeg
C451906F-39B6-4C45-BA6B-DA754301A5FC.jpeg

Explored an area previously destroyed by wild fire a few days ago! Did a big adventure weekend so lots of pics to come. Ranger took it like a champion!
Fantastic pics! Plus, I'm Canadian and love the flag on the door (I live in New Hampshire now, but my love for the Queen remains strong, as I'm sure yours does). =p

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Technically yesterday, loaded up the kayak for some shady river paddling to cool off with a frosty beverage after hiking.

IMG_3433.jpg
That's one giant banana! Oh, a kayak! Excellent! I can't wait to get my Ranger and post pics or our kayaks in it!

Have fun!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Hi Folks,

Today my Ranger backed out of the garage and parked outside the garage. Why? Margie's hair dresser set up in the garage to cut her hair and mine too. So after the hair cuts, I swept up the cuttings, vacuumed and pulled the Ranger back into the Garage.... Annette does a great business with little overhead by visiting folks at home...especially shut-ins. We really like having to not drive to a barber or Salon....Many folks are on her waiting list as it is so convenient!

Best,
Phil
Did she give Tito a shell buff and polish ???

Elgorr4

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
I've been helping my dad build a retaining wall out of railroad ties. We got a bundle of 16 delivered and were 3 short so made a trip to the lumberyard today. An 8' 6" tie barely overhangs a supercab bed. These suckers are heavy, 200-300 lbs each. I could feel the weight but the ranger handled it like a champ. Been getting 27mpg on the dash the last few trips to town as well. Can't beat this truck!

20220512_142525.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did she give Tito a shell buff and polish ???
Hi Steve,

Not this time, but in the past she had given a gentle shell scratch which is how you pet a tortoise...there are thousands of nerves on the inside of his shell so he feels it and to the tortoise it is a good feeling.

Best,
Phil

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I did it again. Hooked the trailer to the truck and off to the equipment rental shop. Loaded a stump grinder and back home. While I was grinding I thought about it. Then after I was re-loaded and on the trip to returning it, again I thought about it. It was just after I unloaded, paid the bill and was driving home again, when I realized no photos of the Ranger doing work, again.

BAH!

Anyway, my Ranger puller my crappy trailer loaded with a stump grinder from and back to the rental place. Happy it's done, my last 5 stump on this property, and hopefully the last time I ever have to wrestle a stump grinder around.

Four of the five new holes.
Yl7POeR.jpg

Crappy trailer
g9pWtKQ.jpg

Last year with 4 trees still in place, and more crappy trailer.
qAgMGNy.jpg

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
That's one giant banana! Oh, a kayak! Excellent! I can't wait to get my Ranger and post pics or our kayaks in it!

Have fun!
I did it again. Hooked the trailer to the truck and off to the equipment rental shop. Loaded a stump grinder and back home. While I was grinding I thought about it. Then after I was re-loaded and on the trip to returning it, again I thought about it. It was just after I unloaded, paid the bill and was driving home again, when I realized no photos of the Ranger doing work, again.

BAH!

Anyway, my Ranger puller my crappy trailer loaded with a stump grinder from and back to the rental place. Happy it's done, my last 5 stump on this property, and hopefully the last time I ever have to wrestle a stump grinder around.

Four of the five new holes.
Yl7POeR.jpg

Crappy trailer
g9pWtKQ.jpg

Last year with 4 trees still in place, and more crappy trailer.
qAgMGNy.jpg
Nice trailer!:like:
Sponsored