What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Did you put that fire in the tent? Was bout mid 60’s in my apartment this weekend in GA can’t imagine in a tent with no insulation :crazy:
Only dropped into the 30's up in the mountains - perfect tent sleeping weather as long as you have the right bag or over/under quilts. I was quite comfy!

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I decided to take my Ranger and brighten up our cold an blustery day by stopping by the Tire Rack warehouse to pick up my OZ Racing Rally Raid wheels! 17x8 and +44 offset to replace my sport wheels. New rubber to follow shortly and then I'm ready to do some more exploring!

IMG_6874.JPG
IMG_6883.jpg

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
plan to wash this today, the back end is even more coated, but the mud does a good job of obscuring the chrome package. Suffered an elkless hunting trip, had to watch 4 good sized bulls - 2 were 6 pt , the others 5 pt, cross a road about 60 yds in front of me, private land on both sides though. Cold weather and snow got elk moving , saw a couple of large (80+) herds migrating.

mudder.jpg

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just to add to the above post - a buddy brought his 2019 Honda Ridgeline that he bought 2 weeks ago - we took out for a hunt and the thing was getting hung up and struggling on roads that the Ranger handled with relative ease. Then 2 days later the battery was dead and we had to jump start it. He did say "you have a great truck" . But another guy had the F-250 6.7 power stroke, that's an impressive rig.

mark_anderson_us

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 2020
Occupation
Software Developer
But another guy had the F-250 6.7 power stroke, that's an impressive rig.
if you want a full size, yes. just got rid of my F150. was nice when I needed the size and space, but pain to get in garage and to park

Coulda used it today :)

IMG_0520.jpeg

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if you want a full size, yes. just got rid of my F150. was nice when I needed the size and space, but pain to get in garage and to park

Coulda used it today :)

IMG_0520.jpeg
the F-250 has a really rough ride when it's not loaded in the bed or towing something - this guy bought it to tow a large RV . I'd imagine the F-350 rides even harsher.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I decided to take my Ranger and brighten up our cold an blustery day by stopping by the Tire Rack warehouse to pick up my OZ Racing Rally Raid wheels! 17x8 and +44 offset to replace my sport wheels. New rubber to follow shortly and then I'm ready to do some more exploring!

IMG_6874.JPG
IMG_6883.jpg
Love the rims and grill lights.

Tomorrow I will be hauling 2 deer home to process, maybe more if we're lucky, supposed to have 45 mph winds at sun up.

Reactions: Doc

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
No more deer, we didn't go out Sunday morning, the wind was gusting to 50mph, still raining. The Ranger did fine towing, stayed in the 10 to 11.5 mpg range towing. Had a major power outage for several counties due to the wind. On the way home on I69, the wind blew a good-sized limb down and it hit the truck. I saw it at the last second come down from my 11 o'clock glanced off the top of the windshield at the roofline right in front of my face. Didn't find any damage.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
plan to wash this today, the back end is even more coated, but the mud does a good job of obscuring the chrome package. Suffered an elkless hunting trip, had to watch 4 good sized bulls - 2 were 6 pt , the others 5 pt, cross a road about 60 yds in front of me, private land on both sides though. Cold weather and snow got elk moving , saw a couple of large (80+) herds migrating.

mudder.jpg
Well I carefully washed the truck - used foam on it 1st , then a rinse, then a sponge and another rinse. Kind of bummed now how many scratches there are on the paint, I know it's a truck but didn't expect to see this happening so soon, had we taken an elk of course all would be good. When I left the car wash the muck was pretty deep on the floor.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Well I carefully washed the truck - used foam on it 1st , then a rinse, then a sponge and another rinse. Kind of bummed now how many scratches there are on the paint, I know it's a truck but didn't expect to see this happening so soon, had we taken an elk of course all would be good. When I left the car wash the muck was pretty deep on the floor.
If they’re light scratches you can most likely polish or compound them out with the right products and polisher.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
You folks will laugh....I've been playing around with the new sports betting apps available here in Colorado now, looking to fund my 19' Ranger project goals...lol. Anyway, I started out on DraftKings week 1 of the NFL season. I started with $50 and ended up making $320 in 3 weekends before my seed money ran out. Each Monday morning I would take the profits out and order some upgrade for my Ranger. DraftKings paid for my Mishimoto oil catch can and my Eiback pro-truck rear shocks.
Now for the crazy part....So I created an account in MGMBets when I started all this but deposited $0 into it. Several weeks ago I get an email from them that they have given me $50...lol. Anyway, I sat on that for a week or so and then made a wager that turned the free $50 into $142.50...lol. Now you know they won't let you touch that money unless you drop some green in there so I deposited $50. Yesterday I made a few wagers and go figure....I was at $323.50 this morning.....needless to say I did a withdrawl this morning and that cool Ranger Raptor grill is headed my way. So I've still got $123.50 left of my seed money and I'm after those Eibach pro-truck adjustable struts and springs for the front and the light kit for the raptor grill.
Wish me luck!!! Hey...at least it keeps the Mrs off my back about buying stuff for my truck....lol

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You probably aren't betting on the Broncos to win if you are staying on the plus side.
Sponsored