First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Quick and light ? Lowes run...I couldn’t even tell there was anything in the bed.?

DF86E09C-3C91-48B2-BC66-9764BFF90352.jpeg
Sponsored

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
You probably aren't betting on the Broncos to win if you are staying on the plus side.
Lol...funny you say that. You know luck obviously has everything to do with it. Having said that, I live in Colorado but I’m a Texans fan from Houston transplanted here. I never bet on the Broncos....until this weekend?
I just thought they matched up well with the Raiders....wrong
Anyway, you definitely lose some wagers and win some...just have to be smart, if there is such a thing, on the kind of wagers you make and hope you hit 1 or 2. There are many traps and ways the house makes things look good so they can take your money faster. You have to be willing to quit while your ahead....hard to do for some.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Lol...funny you say that. You know luck obviously has everything to do with it. Having said that, I live in Colorado but I’m a Texans fan from Houston transplanted here. I never bet on the Broncos....until this weekend?
I just thought they matched up well with the Raiders....wrong
Anyway, you definitely lose some wagers and win some...just have to be smart, if there is such a thing, on the kind of wagers you make and hope you hit 1 or 2. There are many traps and ways the house makes things look good so they can take your money faster. You have to be willing to quit while your ahead....hard to do for some.
You been out hunting any quail in CO yet ? Supposed to some so so areas in the southeast part of the state. The company I worked for would sponsor a pheasant hunting trip every year to S. Dakota and in the late afternoon we'd go into the corn fields and nail some quail.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
You been out hunting any quail in CO yet ? Supposed to some so so areas in the southeast part of the state. The company I worked for would sponsor a pheasant hunting trip every year to S. Dakota and in the late afternoon we'd go into the corn fields and nail some quail.
Even though I’m a northern bobwhite biologist I tend to hunt big game. I do like to hunt dusky grouse in the mountains up here west of Fort Collins. Really neat birds and very tasty. Farm raised bobwhite are easy to come by down home in Texas and they are some great table fare!

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Even though I’m a northern bobwhite biologist I tend to hunt big game. I do like to hunt dusky grouse in the mountains up here west of Fort Collins. Really neat birds and very tasty. Farm raised bobwhite are easy to come by down home in Texas and they are some great table fare!
oh yeah dusky grouse - really have to be a crack shot to hit one of those - they will just sit and wait to get shot or maybe fly a few feet into a tree and wait to get shot. Scare the daylights out of you when they decide to get up, but they are good eating. When elk hunting we'll sometimes carry a .410 to waste them.

Shaun Harlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zr2 Colorado
What app is that? Also, we’re you in 4 hi?
It's not an app per se. It's dragy. It's a gps logging/measuring device that you control with their app. It's becoming the gold standard as timing device. On average it runs just a hair slower (hundredths of second ) than actual track times.

Adventure Ranger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariate Crew Cab FX4 Sport
Occupation
Heavy Equipment / Truck shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
45B2627D-AA6E-4164-BE7C-E71D4BFD49AF.jpeg

Explored some prairie trails...

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Today I drove the truck to a state park about an hour west of my house to check out the campsites for next year. Average fuel economy for the round trip (96 miles total, 3.5 gallons used) was about 27.4mpg, including setting in line at Mcdonalds for 21 minutes with engine running.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Meanwhile, back up the road...
1605964639559.png

:crackup:
Love it! ? But luckily I ended up , in my driveway, with the same 6 2x4s and one sheet of plywood, I left with from Lowes?
Sponsored