What did you do to your Ranger today?

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
FYI. I contacted the seller. Great customer service. Apparently the badges on the Husky front mats for our Rangers are smaller than other Husky mats. He is going to remake the front badges for me. Including an envelope to return the others.
Thats awesome. Glad to hear they made it right for you.
Sponsored

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
I put 520 miles on mine in one sitting....managed a whopping 26.3 (calculated) MPG...

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Me thinks your deflector ain't deflecting ?
We live in Phoenix...land of the replacement windshield. You'd have to have a brick wall deflector to keep this from happening, I'm afraid.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We live in Phoenix...land of the replacement windshield. You'd have to have a brick wall deflector to keep this from happening, I'm afraid.
This is so true and I'm surprised it lasted this long. I see the glass repair guys all over my neighborhood and the ones I work in weekly. I'm only getting it repaired as it's not that bad and they said it should only take 20-30 minutes.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
This is so true and I'm surprised it lasted this long. I see the glass repair guys all over my neighborhood and the ones I work in weekly. I'm only getting it repaired as it's not that bad and they said it should only take 20-30 minutes.
It’s too bad that happened to such a nice truck. I remember seeing windshield chip repair kiosks in the mall parking lots in Phoenix when I had my place there - is that still a thing?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It’s too bad that happened to such a nice truck. I remember seeing windshield chip repair kiosks in the mall parking lots in Phoenix when I had my place there - is that still a thing?
I've never seen one in my travels. I see a lot of different mobile unit though so maybe they moved to more of those now? I like that they just come to you whether it's your home or office so you're not having to sit around a waiting room bored.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Safelite fixed a chip in mine last month. Have to look really hard to see it now. I like their work!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I've never seen one in my travels. I see a lot of different mobile unit though so maybe they moved to more of those now? I like that they just come to you whether it's your home or office so you're not having to sit around a waiting room bored.
Mobile paintless dent repair, windshield repair, tire repair. I once knew a guy who did mobile cigarette burn repairs - there were a lot of velour seats back in the day. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Mobile paintless dent repair, windshield repair, tire repair. I once knew a guy who did mobile cigarette burn repairs - there were a lot of velour seats back in the day. ?
Oh I wish I could forget about those velour interiors. :surprised: They were comfortable though.?

Velour Interior.jpg
Sponsored