First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I got use to SiriusXM when I had the free subscription in my Jeep. So I called them to see how much it would be to activate it for a month. We're taking the Ranger on a trip and it would be nice to not have to always be searching for new stations in every state. She gave me 3 months for $2.00! o_O What a deal, now I can listen to Lithium & Hair Nation the whole time. lol:rockon:
I think there is a station dedicated to "Sounds to Drive By', and i believe one is the sound of a "squeaky damper during winter", and another is the sound of a tailgate, without a damper, slamming open. :crackup:
Sponsored

VegasP11

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Yeeah man!!!! Afton is about 30 minutes from my house.
I worked for the UP from Las Vegas to Yermo until I started working for the Union fulltime. I am very familiar with that area.

Reactions: Doc

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Last edited:

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
FedEx just dropped of my Gator EFX tonneau cover, so that'll get installed this weekend.

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
It's been a week since I received my Ranger. The dealer filled the gas tank, which I was happy to see at the current gas prices.

But I'll fill this today, since they didn't:
Screenshot_20220520-094118.png
After owning my new ranger, I had the low brake fluid light come on after day 4. Rear caliper was defective and leaking it all out…

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
You need to get yourself some SiriusXM satellite radio. Worth the money IMO. Lots of rock stations there. Plus with favorites added you get notified when favorite bands or songs are played.
I don't listen to the radio enough to justify that expense. $10 a month for spotify on my phone, more than enough for the few times I need jams.

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
Finally got some grill letters. I went with black, but thinking something silver like the skid plate might look better. Here's 2 pic's. One with the white protective covers still on, and then the finished product. Tailgate letters are arriving today!

IMG_20220520_120727115_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220520_121157935_HDR.jpg

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I got use to SiriusXM when I had the free subscription in my Jeep. So I called them to see how much it would be to activate it for a month. We're taking the Ranger on a trip and it would be nice to not have to always be searching for new stations in every state. She gave me 3 months for $2.00! o_O What a deal, now I can listen to Lithium & Hair Nation the whole time. lol:rockon:
Nice!
Don't forget about The Rock Bar. I just found that station a few weeks ago.

I just changed my two cars to the lower $18 per month tier, but they are giving me the first year at $8 per month.
After that I'll switch them to the family plan for more savings.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I like my Classic Rewind

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I like my Classic Rewind
That's a good one too Bob! I have almost 3 pages of presets, now it'll be tough to cancel it after the 3 months are up. Hopefully I get get another 3 months for $2.00. ?

Nellieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger crew cab
That's a good one too Bob! I have almost 3 pages of presets, now it'll be tough to cancel it after the 3 months are up. Hopefully I get get another 3 months for $2.00. ?
Internet has a bunch of good stations. Some of them are on SiriusXM... With an internet connection and a good cell phone plan ...it's free radio. You can even listen to radio from overseas if you are so inclined. Why pay for radio?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Internet has a bunch of good stations. Some of them are on SiriusXM... With an internet connection and a good cell phone plan ...it's free radio. You can even listen to radio from overseas if you are so inclined. Why pay for radio?
I was using TuneIn Radio and iHeart radio before and there's some good stations on those which are free. I figured for $2.00/3 months it was worth it for the ease when traveling and they gave me the top tier plan so I can use any device too. I wouldn't pay a monthly fee when (like you said) there's plenty of good free options.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
You need to get yourself some SiriusXM satellite radio. Worth the money IMO. Lots of rock stations there. Plus with favorites added you get notified when favorite bands or songs are played.
Or Andriod Auto and Plex. I stream my own music from home using my private plex server :)

Last edited:

Nellieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger crew cab
Forever radio and I am sure other media companies have options out there... Agree though only works if you have good cell reception... I would pay if I took a long trip and we're camping in remote areas. The business model just doesn't make sense as a long term expense.
Sponsored