First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
Well, I ordered a new Bronco today! Just time to trade it in (when the Bronco comes in) and enjoy the new vehicle. I should have about 5,000 miles on it by then and I think I will like the Bronco as much or better. Plus, with the ordered trailer hitch, I can pull around one of my trailers if I need to carry anything big. I am excited and so is the wife, because she likes the Area 51 color that we ordered! Can't wait :like:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Congrats Phil! I've been waiting almost 2 years for mine so you'd better not get yours before me. lol Which model did you order and what options? You might have to change that mileage to 50,000 the way Ford is slow at building them.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
Congrats Phil! I've been waiting almost 2 years for mine so you'd better not get yours before me. lol Which model did you order and what options? You might have to change that mileage to 50,000 the way Ford is slow at building them.
The full sized bronco, not the Sport. The Outer Banks package with cloth interior (we wanted the soft heated cloth seats) 2.3 L engine, 360 degree camera, the package that includes the ACC, Navigation, Better stereo, bigger screen, cloth top, heated steering wheel, locking rear diff, etc. Pretty well optioned out but as we like it. Said maybe 6 months to a year.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The full sized bronco, not the Sport. The Outer Banks package with cloth interior (we wanted the soft heated cloth seats) 2.3 L engine, 360 degree camera, the package that includes the ACC, Navigation, Better stereo, bigger screen, cloth top, heated steering wheel, locking rear diff, etc. Pretty well optioned out but as we like it. Said maybe 6 months to a year.
Sounds great. I ordered the 2dr white Badlands with the 2.7 and the high package. That has the 12" screen and the 360 cameras but not the ACC (I don't like it in my Ranger) which is in the Lux. I got to drive one last October off road for about an hour and they're great off road plus I really like the marine grade vinyl. You'll definitely have to post some pictures once you get it.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
Sounds great. I ordered the 2dr white Badlands with the 2.7 and the high package. That has the 12" screen and the 360 cameras but not the ACC (I don't like it in my Ranger) which is in the Lux. I got to drive one last October off road for about an hour and they're great off road plus I really like the marine grade vinyl. You'll definitely have to post some pictures once you get it.
For sure and I hope you get yours soon as well. I was thinking about the 2.7, however I thought about the gas prices too and figured I would opt for the 2.3! Yours sounds awesome. Any ETA?

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
How were you able to order a Bronco when the order banks shut down in March??
Don't know Steve. The dealer said it might be a 2023. I asked the same question and they said they would let me know if there is going to be any problem with the order, however they advised they did not think so...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
For sure and I hope you get yours soon as well. I was thinking about the 2.7, however I thought about the gas prices too and figured I would opt for the 2.3! Yours sounds awesome.

Any ETA?
I'm waiting for the '23 order banks to open back up and will be switching dealers too. I can't keep waiting at Granger as they had so many orders I'll be old and senile (quiet out there! ?) before it comes in. So hopefully sometime next year.?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That’s exciting Phil - I hope it all goes smoothly. I know you’ll want it right away, but having a Ranger on hand while you wait isn’t such a burden.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
I'm waiting for the '23 order banks to open back up and will be switching dealers too. I can't keep waiting at Granger as they had so many orders I'll be old and senile (quiet out there! ?) before it comes in. So hopefully sometime next year.?
Old and senile??? You? Nah you are just a young pup! Do I get any Ranger5G get out of jail cards for lying so nicely :question::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
That’s exciting Phil - I hope it all goes smoothly. I know you’ll want it right away, but having a Ranger on hand while you wait isn’t such a burden.
Duke???
A Ranger on hand being a burden???
Bite your tongue!!!
I figured I would have a little fun with this thread today!!!
There is NO WAY IN HELL my Ranger Tremor is going anywhere!!!
I love my Ranger!!!

We are trading in my wife's 2022 Explorer XLT on the new Bronco :like:
It is a win-win all the way around :clap::clap::clap:
Now comes the waiting game.........Again...LOL!!!
And thanks for the kind words too! Appreciate it! We are excited ?

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Duke???
Bite your tongue!!!
I love my Ranger!!!

I remember being excited like you are about my OB Bronco. That was back in the fall of 2020.

Good luck!

Funny thing is I gave up on it and got a Ranger. I figured my Ranger will have over 75k on it and be ready to trade in when Broncos will be ready to order in great numbers.:LOL:

Rick V.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
Duke???
Bite your tongue!!!
I love my Ranger!!!

SO!!! Will the wife let you drive her new bronco? My wife got her new Escape in November of 2021 and it has 1500 miles on it. When we go anywhere she goes “will you drive your old truck”, I don’t want to take my new car to the parking lots. She won’t let me drive it.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Well, I ordered a new Bronco today! Just time to trade it in (when the Bronco comes in) and enjoy the new vehicle. I should have about 5,000 miles on it by then and I think I will like the Bronco as much or better. Plus, with the ordered trailer hitch, I can pull around one of my trailers if I need to carry anything big. I am excited and so is the wife, because she likes the Area 51 color that we ordered! Can't wait :like:
Congrats! Excited for ya’ll!