First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
I am starting to see a bunch of Broncos pop up in the Bay Area. Seems like they are starting to ship them out again. Grats on your purchase.
Thanks a lot Eric!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
SO!!! Will the wife let you drive her new bronco? My wife got her new Escape in November of 2021 and it has 1500 miles on it. When we go anywhere she goes “will you drive your old truck”, I don’t want to take my new car to the parking lots. She won’t let me drive it.
When we take the Ranger or Explorer now, as long as I drive so she can sight see, she is happy! We will probably take the Bronco a little less than the Ranger. My wife works 5 minutes from our home and it will need driven more than just short trips to her work. I normally take care of both vehicles so they will both be driven and well cared for! Sounds like you will have a pristine Escape for a long time, Rick!!!

Rick V.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
When we take the Ranger or Explorer now, as long as I drive so she can sight see, she is happy! We will probably take the Bronco a little less than the Ranger. My wife works 5 minutes from our home and it will need driven more than just short trips to her work. I normally take care of both vehicles so they will both be driven and well cared for! Sounds like you will have a pristine Escape for a long time, Rick!!!
phil, I’m like you and take care of both vehicle, my wife is like yours and drives six miles a day. I don’t drive a whole lot either. I think Ford has hit a home run with their vehicle lineup if you look at what they have a lot of them are fairly new. The Bronco the Maverick, the Lightening, if they didn’t have all the issues with supply line and labor. I’m am pretty sure Ford would clean up on sales. On my way to my sons I saw this beauty. I think you are going to love both your new Ford’s hope you get the Bronco soon.

E77B0BD9-B2E4-4BA5-AE80-0B0ACD64E595.jpeg

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
You just ordered a Bronco and are excited for it?

I was right there with you when I reserved mine TWO YEARS ago.

I think it's cute that you think you'll get it soon.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You just ordered a Bronco and are excited for it?

I was right there with you when I reserved mine TWO YEARS ago.

I think it's cute that you think you'll get it soon.
The sad part is he'll probably get his before I do. I'm happy for him if he does and only blame Ford for messing up this launch. My buddy just got his last week, an early morning day 2 reservation while others have just ordered theirs this January and are now driving them. There's no rhyme or reason behind these orders now and it's like winning on the craps table if/when yours comes in.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
At least they will have the valve issue sorted before he get his in a year or so...
They already traced it back to a bad batch and (from what I rememberer) have fixed them all.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
They already traced it back to a bad batch and (from what I rememberer) have fixed them all.
That they know of..... I'd hate to have one right now.

But pretty sure those still pending delivery are actually ok.

I'm just being a shit because I'm jealous of the 2.7s

Last edited:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
The sad part is he'll probably get his before I do. I'm happy for him if he does and only blame Ford for messing up this launch. My buddy just got his last week, an early morning day 2 reservation while others have just ordered theirs this January and are now driving them. There's no rhyme or reason behind these orders now and it's like winning on the craps table if/when yours comes in.
Co-worker's Black Diamond was just pushed back again.

His Exterra bit the bullet and the company is letting him drive a company van back and forth 'till it comes in. He was a week one reservation.

I'll admit it. I'm a little bitter.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Co-worker's Black Diamond was just pushed back again.

His Exterra bit the bullet and the company is letting him drive a company van back and forth 'till it comes in. He was a week one reservation.

I'll admit it. I'm a little bitter.
I am too to a degree. But having driven one on road and one off road I'm trying to be patient waiting. I thought the Jeep would bridge me over and it probably would've if they (Driveway) didn't give me the offer they did. It really is a great and fun to drive and even my buddy said "I wouldn't take $80K for it I love it that much". I'm just thankful I don't need it and it stinks for those that do and to have to go through this.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That they know of..... I'd hate to have one right now.

But pretty sure this still pending delivery are actually ok.

I'm just being a shit because I'm jealous of the 2.7s
As soon as I drove the 2.7 I changed my order the next day. I thought the 2.3 would be good enough but man, that 2.7 is worth every dime extra!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Duke???
A Ranger on hand being a burden???
Bite your tongue!!!
I figured I would have a little fun with this thread today!!!
There is NO WAY IN HELL my Ranger Tremor is going anywhere!!!
I love my Ranger!!!

We are trading in my wife's 2022 Explorer XLT on the new Bronco :like:
It is a win-win all the way around :clap::clap::clap:
Now comes the waiting game.........Again...LOL!!!
And thanks for the kind words too! Appreciate it! We are excited ?
Played! Played like a violin. :shock:

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
phil, I’m like you and take care of both vehicle, my wife is like yours and drives six miles a day. I don’t drive a whole lot either. I think Ford has hit a home run with their vehicle lineup if you look at what they have a lot of them are fairly new. The Bronco the Maverick, the Lightening, if they didn’t have all the issues with supply line and labor. I’m am pretty sure Ford would clean up on sales. On my way to my sons I saw this beauty. I think you are going to love both your new Ford’s hope you get the Bronco soon.

E77B0BD9-B2E4-4BA5-AE80-0B0ACD64E595.jpeg
That is one sweet tricked out Bronco! And I agree with you 100% on Ford's newer line-up. I will be happy when the Bronco shows up. My daughter and son in law bought a new Bronco off the lot at MSRP about 6 months ago. I went with them and negotiated the "Market Adjustment" off the price. Anyway, they are happy with it. It is the full size Bronco Bad Lands addition. They love it! Thanks again Rick!
Sponsored