First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No not my Ranger my Jeep. o_O While it was fun driving it the past 3 months I just didn't "love it" so I took advantage of this crazy market. I ended up selling it to Driveway and they gave me almost $5K more than I paid for it.? I checked Carvana, KBB, and Vroom and only Carvana gave me an offer which was much lower than Driveway. KBB and Vroom both said the vehicle was to new.:crazy:

With the way the economy is going I don't think there's going to be to many paying top dollar for used vehicles in another 6 months - year. I could be wrong but why not cash out now and make money which is rare on a used vehicle. Now I'll take all that and sit back and patiently wait for my Bronco which I'm starting to see more and more dealers selling them at msrp. My friend back east knows the owner of a large Ford dealership which his wife has her Bronco order. He's already talked to him about searching for one for me. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
some/most/all of your free money from your jeep should go to Ranger upgrades , IEHOTFO....
(In Everybody Here On This Forums Opinion)
It already has. lol Have you seen my new shocks that arrived yesterday? o_O Getting them installed on Monday.

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
YOU TRADER!!!

1651359525346.gif

Ha ha. It’s kidding. Always good to take profits.
lol :crackup:

It was a tough decision as I did like the Jeep I just didn't love it if that makes senses. Plus getting everything back and then some was a huge bonus, thats' where the Polish in me took over. ?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I....I....just don't know what to say!
Flabbergasted!
But as always, we support our brethren that just have to do what they have to do.
Glad you were able to make out on your sale, brother!
Well done!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I....I....just don't know what to say!
Flabbergasted!
But as always, we support our brethren that just have to do what they have to do.
Glad you were able to make out on your sale, brother!
Well done!
Thanks Chris! It wasn't something I did without any thought but I see new Broncos around here daily now and deep down that's what I want. That's not to say I'm not still bitter at Ford for changing the rules. lol

If I didn't get a positive equity check I'd have kept it and waited it out. But there aren't to many times in life where you can drive something and make money on it. Now, let the Bronco saga begin...again! ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Are you gonna update your Bronco sucks I'm buying a jeep thread. ?
Naww, I'll leave its here so I can eat crow. lol Btw, I never said the Bronco sucks it was Ford who I was mad at. But at the end of the day I did enjoy driving the Bronco more on/off road and saw an opportunity to cash out. Time will tell if it was the right decision. ?‍♂

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
so you have factory shocks now ?
Yes Fx4 suspension with a 2.5" level kit. The level kit will be coming off and these are adjustable but I'll leave them at the same height.