jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
If I had someone here I could trust to help me I might have attempted it. For $345.00 it was well worth paying someone else to do it and that included the alignment too. Plus the neighbors kids didn't have to hide in the house all day for all the swearing that would've come from the garage. :LOL:
haha sounds fair thats also a cheap install! ive always done my own work so i never go anywhere lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
haha sounds fair thats also a cheap install! ive always done my own work so i never go anywhere lol
Yeah for that price it really wasn't worth messing around with. I use to but all my good friends who are mechanically inclined and I trust live back east. My local Brakes Plus always treats me right and most of the guys there off road so they're pretty experienced and I trust them.

Utope

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
If I had someone here I could trust to help me I might have attempted it. For $345.00 it was well worth paying someone else to do it and that included the alignment too. Plus the neighbors kids didn't have to hide in the house all day for all the swearing that would've come from the garage. :LOL:
ha, reminds me of this video that came out a few days ago

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ha, reminds me of this video that came out a few days ago
lol That'd be me for sure, it was well worth paying someone do instal this. Funny because I use to enjoy doing my own stuff but not so much anymore. I'd rather go to work and do something I know how to do and make more money in one day doing it than struggle through and spend 2 days (or more) frustrated. :curse:

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
I bought a new motorcycle in 2019. Fortunately for me the stock of these is 100% depleted for all of 2022.

I got more than I paid for it new and I drove it for a couple years.

So... This crazy market isn't just trucks, and it isn't just resale companies buying and resellling. Crazyness is carrying over to the private market too.
Sponsored