First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Not sure if I will install one or not, still doing research. But I did install a air nipple on the vacuum side where I can inject DI valve cleaner every other oil change. (I have a 'T' in the brake booster line for tow brakes, put another 'T' in this with a short nipple and cap to inject the cleaner)
Sponsored

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
It’s not all oil. It’s Oil, condensation and fuel. Some of y’all are stressing over this WAY too much. All combustion engines have some blow by. Forced induction emphasizes this.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Some of these are crazy full. What happens if you don’t empty in time and the can overfills?
Don't think that has ever happened and pray that it doesn't - it's only a matter of having sufficient mass to trigger a chain reaction and boom, kapow, holy gunk and spunk batman !

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I just can’t get over how some of the pictures look like separated turkey grease from thanksgiving

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
It must happen fairly often given how full some of these are.
Don't think that has ever happened and pray that it doesn't - it's only a matter of having sufficient mass to trigger a chain reaction and boom, kapow, holy gunk and spunk batman !
I have to believe it has happened given how full some of these cans are in these photos. They look to be caught just in time so I would expect some people might be just a hit too late.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
It must happen fairly often given how full some of these are.

I have to believe it has happened given how full some of these cans are in these photos. They look to be caught just in time so I would expect some people might be just a hit too late.
how do you know they aren't filling them up for the photo shoot ? I have a catch can and it catches next to nothing, but my knuckles certainly caught a lot of scapes installing the freakin thing to say nothing of how my back felt afterwards. Not the worst $225 I've ever spent but maybe in the top ten.

you might know that old dog food jingle - "my dog's better than your dog" the words easily plug in "my can's catches more than your can"
Sponsored