Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good deal, shipping made it $50 but that’s still a little cheaper then Ebay

There was a coupon code WELCOME you can enter at checkout for free shipping. Someone else said it didn't work but called and they credited the shipping back to them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
The was a coupon code WELCOME you can enter at checkout for free shipping. Someone else said it didn't work but called and they credited the shipping back to them.
Thx

Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Just ordered from Varsity Ford. The WELCOME code is working again, so ended up paying around $40 total, with expedited shipping.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Also just order. Expedited shipping. Welcome code works. Should receive 16-17 Jan. But we shall see..

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Just ordered from Varsity Ford too. $39 bucks and free shipping with WELCOME promo code

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered from Varsity Ford too. $39 bucks and free shipping with WELCOME promo code
So it still works then...cool...the gift that keeps on giving:wink:

LaKings

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Installed mine over the weekend. Easy breezy but I did notice that my tailgate is misaligned but it isn't a result of the damper. I think it was already misaligned I just never noticed it before. The right end of the tailgate is flush with the rear side panel whereas the the left is off. Also the gap is wider on the left than the right.

Do any of you know if I could get the dealership to align it properly OR is this the norm? Don't have any buddies with the same vehicle to compare.

Last edited:

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Got one - Thanks OP

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Installed mine over the weekend. Easy breezy but I did notice that my tailgate is misaligned but it isn't a result of the damper. I think it was already misaligned I just never noticed it before. The right end of the tailgate is flush with the rear side panel whereas the the left is off. Also the gap is wider on the left than the right.

Do any of you know if I could get the to align it properly OR is this the norm? Don't have any buddies with the same vehicle to compare.
I don’t believe mine sticks out but I know it’s definitely not evenly spaced between the taillights.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Do any of you know if I could get the to align it properly OR is this the norm? Don't have any buddies with the same vehicle to compare.
Mine doesn't stick out either. If there's a dealer close by go check out a few other Rangers on their lot and see what those look like. If they're all flush than take a couple pictures and show them to the dealer you bought yours from and ask tell them to fix it for you.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I want to start out by giving a shout out to varsityford! I ordered the dampers from a local Dealer initially and was told I would recieve them in two days, 2 months later I still haven't received those. They have no progressive update and info. I came back on the forum this past weekend, came across the varsityford recommendation. Figured what the heck, why not and ordered from them on Saturday. Received the dampers today!!!! Just finished installing them. Pros; price was cheap, shipping was fast, depending on how you look at it installation was easy and so far work as intended. Cons; I did come across a small issue when using the screws provided, they didn't screw all the way in and were a pain to get them screwed in to the depth I put them in at. Thought I went it at a bad angle a few times, reseated with no success. Attempted to use the original ranger screws, again success do to the head being to large and does not allow the tailgate to fully close. I went ahead a screwed in he provided screws as much as I could. It works but would like it to be more secure. Will look at picking up some other ones at the store to see if they work. Regardless happy to have it. It drops real nice and easy like. Will call the local dealer tomorrow to cancel that no hope order. Good luck people!

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I also encountered when installing my dampers; on the second one, I must have lifted it out of place to where it wasn’t secured in a notch/clip. It was loose and uneven when moving the tailgate. After re-securing it, it’s all good now.
Just throwing it out there as a long shot, but still a possibility.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I also encountered when installing my dampers; on the second one, I must have lifted it out of place to where it wasn’t secured in a notch/clip. It was loose and uneven when moving the tailgate. After re-securing it, it’s all good now.
Just throwing it out there as a long shot, but still a possibility.
You installed two dampers? Man you must be a real wimp,it's an aluminum tailgate you shouldn't even need one. :LOL:

j/K :D
Sponsored