Surprisingly lots of damages from factory/shipping

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I feel your pain tho not to that degree lol. When I got my truck there were some issues tho not nearly as many and it wasn't very easy to get the ball rolling but I chose who I made friends with well cause they made it happens same thing with the oil leak from the bad seal, I would definitely go through everything with a fine toothed comb as they work and continue to catalogue everything, actionable evidence is a necessity and having your ducks and a row and everything recorded will keep you protected and prevent ford from trying to pull a fast one god forbid it get to that point. Right now it looks like you are doing everything right and frankly handling it very very well I admire how patient and calm you are about all this.
And... My thoughts are if you treat the dealer kindly and just keep saying you want to work through all this, the dealer may actually be an advocate through all this. Besides, the dealer will just pass the bill onto Ford. And, I'm guessing the dealers may have some time on their hands with no stock on the lot.
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
And... My thoughts are if you treat the dealer kindly and just keep saying you want to work through all this, the dealer may actually be an advocate through all this. Besides, the dealer will just pass the bill onto Ford. And, I'm guessing the dealers may have some time on their hands with no stock on the lot.
absolutely being kind but firm and understanding as well goes a long way, as far as having time on their hands its the opposite sales and service are like oil and water we don't mix and with the parts shortages service has a lot of stuff that gets backed up waiting on parts also its very hard to find techs these days. But yeah being nice to your service advisor is very important they deal with ford on your behalf and can either be your saving grace or your worst nightmare.

OP
OP
SHIVER22

SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
I feel your pain tho not to that degree lol. When I got my truck there were some issues tho not nearly as many and it wasn't very easy to get the ball rolling but I chose who I made friends with well cause they made it happens same thing with the oil leak from the bad seal, I would definitely go through everything with a fine toothed comb as they work and continue to catalogue everything, actionable evidence is a necessity and having your ducks and a row and everything recorded will keep you protected and prevent ford from trying to pull a fast one god forbid it get to that point. Right now it looks like you are doing everything right and frankly handling it very very well I admire how patient and calm you are about all this.
Thank you. Maybe if times were different my attitude would be different but we are put in a position where all I can do is hope the fixes all goes right lol. I mainly came on here to complain and see who has had similar issues or give others knowledge to inspect everything and document.
Plus it’s to far to turn back not taking this ranger considering I have purchased accessories throughout my waiting period.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. Maybe if times were different my attitude would be different but we are put in a position where all I can do is hope the fixes all goes right lol. I mainly came on here to complain and see who has had similar issues or give others knowledge to inspect everything and document.
Plus it’s to far to turn back not taking this ranger considering I have purchased accessories throughout my waiting period.
Oh boy did dave get ahold of your credit card too? lol

OP
OP
SHIVER22

SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Oh boy did dave get ahold of your credit card too? lol
LOL, well since I was waiting what felt like forever, I might as well take advantage of sales on things I wanted.

-front and rear level kit
-new tremor decals
-hood deflector
-Rims
-console cover (so my dog doesn’t wreck on the material since he doesn’t listen and stay back lol)
-console tray for extra crap lol

still waiting on a good deal for running boards/rock sliders and a tonneau cover.
Once that’s done, my Ranger will be complete lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, well since I was waiting what felt like forever, I might as well take advantage of sales on things I wanted.

-front and rear level kit
-new tremor decals
-hood deflector
-Rims
-console cover (so my dog doesn’t wreck on the material since he doesn’t listen and stay back lol)
-console tray for extra crap lol

still waiting on a good deal for running boards/rock sliders and a tonneau cover.
Once that’s done, my Ranger will be complete lol
Using your fordpass points as well i hope and my dog does the same thing he always wants to come up and sit on my lap, usually I can get him to compromise and sit in the passenger seat lol

OP
OP
SHIVER22

SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Using your fordpass points as well i hope and my dog does the same thing he always wants to come up and sit on my lap, usually I can get him to compromise and sit in the passenger seat lol
yup just waiting for the points to load lol
My husband compromises as well, but this is why he doesn’t listen (dog, not husband, well sometimes LOL). I have a Airedale terrier who once he’s shown 1 thing, he never forgets and thinks it’s ok lol.
I will say the cover I got is actually not as ugly as I thought it would be coming from Amazon. For protecting what’s underneath is great for the price and I don’t even notice it being a cheap cover

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you....it was a 2 year wait to get the Bronco. Have a lot of planned mods. 2 more stages to go.
Yeah I was in that boat for a while before I jumped ship lol, no regrets here though I do still love the bronco especially after getting to go to the dealer offroad training where I got to tear it up in of all things a 4 door big bend no sasquatch even that thing blew away my expectations. I also have a photo I love to show butthurt jeep fanboys of a stock badlands on the ramp they use to test articulation and that sucker is just about at the top. He went as far as he could hit the lockers went further hit the sway bar and that sucker just kept climbing it was a 4 door too, I would bet a 2 door would go even further

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
yup just waiting for the points to load lol
My husband compromises as well, but this is why he doesn’t listen (dog, not husband, well sometimes LOL). I have a Airedale terrier who once he’s shown 1 thing, he never forgets and thinks it’s ok lol.
I will say the cover I got is actually not as ugly as I thought it would be coming from Amazon. For protecting what’s underneath is great for the price and I don’t even notice it being a cheap cover
If it does the job thats all that matters lol and yeah my havanese is also very stubborn and even sassy, dude loves attention and hes way to smart for his own good lol. Requisite photo tax below

IMG_2562.JPG

OP
OP
SHIVER22

SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
If it does the job thats all that matters lol and yeah my havanese is also very stubborn and even sassy, dude loves attention and hes way to smart for his own good lol. Requisite photo tax below

IMG_2562.JPG
No photo of mine in the truck but here is my guy.
Sorry to everyone on how far off track this thread got but the dogs are worth it lol

E04B589B-0849-4E5A-9FE7-5B6781C7E564.jpeg

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
My '22 was full of oddities and some poor panel fitment. As disgusted as I was, After waiting nearly 8 months I accepted delivery.

My stx was 34k after extended warranty so it was a little easier to swallow. Not sure I'd be as accepting if it was a 50k truck..
My Lariat listed for $43,500 and change. As far as I can tell, it has every option except for the FX4 package. Wondering what a similar Lariat lists for now, decontented and all.... Mayport, Florida, December, 2019.

IMG_0543.JPG

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
My Lariat listed for $43,500 and change. As far as I can tell, it has every option except for the FX4 package. Wondering what a similar Lariat lists for now, decontented and all.... Mayport, Florida, December, 2019.

IMG_0543.JPG
Go on build and price and find out, rangers are generally at msrp at least here

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Starting to wonder if the OP's Ranger was damaged in transit and then fixed at the body shop.
Sponsored