SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
22 STX.. Our camera pics look great...
can you post a picture?So far others I’ve seen have been the same quality but my 2016 Edge titanium was MUCH better then my 22 lariat tremor.
Sponsored

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Found 3 more issues last night.

-More scratches paint issue on bumper right underneath the grille (not huge issue as I’m getting a replacement bumper due to it being warped).

-drivers door not aligned properly and not flush with rear door. Passenger side completely fine and flush.

-drivers door window moulding coming off. Not the same as passenger side.

as the days go by, keep finding more and more issues. At this rate, almost every panel has damage. Not very pleased

CCD5108C-47DA-47DA-BC81-81D27AFECFFD.jpeg
2D4ED84F-2CB4-4F8D-BCF2-EC19A855C310.jpeg
2021 model here and the driver door weather trim looks the same. No wind noise though so I'm leaving it alone. Driver and passenger front doors stick out slightly at the bottom edge where they meet the rear doors. Could be photo angle, but doesn't look nearly as off as your photo. I actually adjusted my driver rear door after I got it. Took about 10 minutes, but I've done auto body work before.

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger ˋ19 TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
2021 model here and the driver door weather trim looks the same. No wind noise though so I'm leaving it alone. Driver and passenger front doors stick out slightly at the bottom edge where they meet the rear doors. Could be photo angle, but doesn't look nearly as off as your photo. I actually adjusted my driver rear door after I got it. Took about 10 minutes, but I've done auto body work before.
They told me the doors have to stick out at the bottom edge that way to reduce ? wind noise . ??? FORD … maybe they shout reuse the 80‘s AUDI claim „Vorsprung durch Technik“ … „lead by technology“
my “18 with only 20K km starts to get wired with the comfort electronic. Sometimes this ambient light turns on our not even when that feature is switched of. or the display/dash dims down or not at night… all that combined with wind noise and rattling here and there, rust on frame from factory… I got a call back 2 months ago wich announced a solution for the undersized rear differential asked not to move heavy loads ? with the car because it could lead to a total failure, which for me is actually the only reason for such a thing to exist, makes me think this car is a bunch of crap just to satisfy the shareholders… I mean 2 months ago, summertime haevy use of such trucks and no solution? For me, indeed, this was my second and last FORD vehicle ever, which I, unfortunately, have to drove to death because I have several other hobbies than making money to spent it for unfinished 21st century products.
Sponsored