First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Transit Supervisor
I am 6 foot even and I had to bloody my calf on a few occasions to figure out that the side steps just did not work for me. I may look into some power steps in the future but I really prefer the better clearance without them.

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer
I ordered the RB10 Slims. Went to install them today. Go Rhino sent the wrong brackets. Sad day. The boards themselves look nice though.

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
RB20/10 - what brand are those?

FordRacing

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Yeah, we have the Shrockworks setup and they are great sliders, but wifey still struggles a bit to get into the truck, especially if on unlevel/uneven ground. That's the only real option for us given how we bash around, but someone likely builds something cool for us in the more mature crowd.
I’d love to know your feedback on these…are they true rock sliders? Did you just bolt them on or did you weld them? Do you think you could use a high lift jack on them If needed? Thanks for any feedback

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer
Finally got the RB10 Slims installed. Was a nightmare getting the brackets from GoRhino. Took forever and eventually they sent me the wrong ones. I wound up cutting them down to fit inside the step. They definitely sit up a bit higher than the stock steps. I'll rock these for the next year or so until I decide a slider is a must. I have since hit the gorhino badges with a little black plastidip. I may drill out the rivets and remove them but that seemed like more effort than I was willing to put out in 100 degrees.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I’d love to know your feedback on these…are they true rock sliders? Did you just bolt them on or did you weld them? Do you think you could use a high lift jack on them If needed? Thanks for any feedback
I installed the Schrocks on my Tremor. These are true rock sliders. Super strong and solid! They bolt on using existing holes but you do have to drill one hole on each side. I would think you could use a high lift jack but don’t know for sure.

DAF7EEF8-4820-4A85-BF6D-EE04336DB6F1.jpeg

FordRacing

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Thank you much for this!.... :like:

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Heh, yes, these are true sliders. I've landed hard on them a few times now, with no ill effects to either the slider or the truck. They are bolt-on, and went on fairly easily - no trimming or re-welding required (I think Shrockworks does an amazing job on all their Ranger products - I also have the front bumper and some undercarriage bits). They would support a high-lift jack no problem. Let me know if you want any further pics or such.

FordRacing

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Heh, yes, these are true sliders. I've landed hard on them a few times now, with no ill effects to either the slider or the truck. They are bolt-on, and went on fairly easily - no trimming or re-welding required (I think Shrockworks does an amazing job on all their Ranger products - I also have the front bumper and some undercarriage bits). They would support a high-lift jack no problem. Let me know if you want any further pics or such.
Thank you!

Hammer40k

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Rock sliders are less obtrusive but I am not sure they will have enough surface area for elderly parents to use them for a step. An idea to look into. Cheaper than amp and more functional for body protection.
Agreed, sold my factory tremor running boards and used that money towards ARB side steps and the difference is night and day.
Sponsored