So a 50K Tremor...

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
Ykes!! I guess I lucked out I got a Tremor XLT off the lot last week for $45K plus a $1500 "required" extended warranty. At least I got something for the markup. I just didn't want to wait for mid to late summer if I ordered one.
Man it’s scary how much prices have continued to rise since last year. I was OTD on a brand new lariat tremor last may for $46k with a 7 year extended warranty, tint, Bed-liner and tonneau cover.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
That isn't far from me. I've driven on 2 lots in the past 2 weeks. My brother was kinda looking around. Amherst Auto nation an Mike Bass ford (where I bought mine) an you could count the new cars on your fingers an toes. I saw one ranger at each lot. The lot for the dodge dealership here is loaded with cars. Guess no one wants them.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
That isn't far from me. I've driven on 2 lots in the past 2 weeks. My brother was kinda looking around. Amherst Auto nation an Mike Bass ford (where I bought mine) an you could count the new cars on your fingers an toes. I saw one ranger at each lot. The lot for the dodge dealership here is loaded with cars. Guess no one wants them.
similar near me. ford lots are slim pickins and the dodge jeep chrysler place is pretty well stocked. part of it is the dodge group just does not make much that i would want anymore. A challenger, jeep 2 door rubicon manual, a cummins truck. the rest of models they have id turn my nose up at. i think if it was not for those 3 models they would be about to close up.

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Look at Fairway ford in Canfield. They have Ranger and F150 Tremors on the lot. Bought mine there in Dec. They are an hour south of Cleveland. Always have inventory.

OP
OP

GreenCreekDucks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
Crazy prices....

Shakey_2022

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor 2022 Bronco on-order

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Look at Fairway ford in Canfield. They have Ranger and F150 Tremors on the lot. Bought mine there in Dec. They are an hour south of Cleveland. Always have inventory.
I'm not looking my brother was. My daughter's explorer lease is up in a year I hope things are back to normal by then

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
similar near me. ford lots are slim pickins and the dodge jeep chrysler place is pretty well stocked. part of it is the dodge group just does not make much that i would want anymore. A challenger, jeep 2 door rubicon manual, a cummins truck. the rest of models they have id turn my nose up at. i think if it was not for those 3 models they would be about to close up.
You like the same Dodge's I like. My friend bought a cummins 3500 loaded with every option. It's pretty nice but man it rides Hard. Makes my ranger feel like a luxury car.

OP
OP

GreenCreekDucks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
Before I bought my Tremor @ Mike Bass Ford, I saw this one as well... that was nearly 8 weeks ago so it will likely be sitting there for a while.
Sister just picked up and Edge Sport and my Mom a Mazda C9 from Bass a few weeks back...

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Ykes!! I guess I lucked out I got a Tremor XLT off the lot last week for $45K plus a $1500 "required" extended warranty. At least I got something for the markup. I just didn't want to wait for mid to late summer if I ordered one.
How can they make you buy an extended warranty?

Reactions: R_B

SofieOffRoad

First Name
Sofie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Manager
My lariot Tremor MSRP was $45k. No dealer mark-up. They had one on the lot when I walked in, and they would have added $3k to MSRP if i had wanted to buy it. But because i placed a factory order they did not mark it up.

I had originally ordered a Maverick, then a month later decided to order a Ranger instead. The dealer asked to keep my Maverick order so they could sell it off the lot when it came in. I suspect they will add $5k to it. Not nearly as crazy as the $20k mark-up they are adding for Broncos.