First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Thanks Anthony, glad to see you back on and you're doing well. I have just under 1,400 miles on it but so far I really like it. The suspension is night and day over the Fx4 and that's why I ended up putting Eibachs all around on my '19 last year. One reason I wanted a Tremor was so I didn't have to do this and tires al over again and I still need to get off road with it.

I really loved the Toyo's! If I had more time I would've taken them off my '19 before they took it away. What's stinks is I had just put them on 2 weeks prior to the accident and they only had a little over 300 miles on them. So far the General Grabbers aren't to bad and they're fairly quiet on the street. One thing is they do grab and throw rocks because that's all I can here pinging around underneath. lol
Happy to see you are digging the Tremor. The Toyo surprised me how smooth they are on-road. I went ko2 on the Ranger and have been happy. Wet road performance would be nice to have more grip but that's to be expected in a truck I suppose.

I did get a lot of rocks flinging with the Generals, the ko2 were a little better. I have mud flaps and I sometimes still hear a rock hit the body but sure is a lot less than the grabbers. They were good otherwise though for the 10k miles I had them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm loving that new avatar, I'm guessing it's because of how much you pulled from the `19 carcass.

1685099684287.png
lol Yes that and that Tracy @Tracy Bowman hated the damper avatar. :shock: I figure it's the least I could do for her will all the grief I give her on her parking. 😅 Once I get out and get a good picture I'll change it.

MikeyB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
VERY late to the party, but Good luck with your new Truck Dave, and Safe travels always!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
VERY late to the party, but Good luck with your new Truck Dave, and Safe travels always!
Thanks Mike. I'm loving the new Tremor so far! We're just starting our second day and so far so good. lol
Sponsored