First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So it looks like I'll be getting a Tremor to replace my 2019. I was looking for someone with a 2022-2023 to see if you could check if these items were deleted. The sound deadening under the hood and the front seat headrest tilt on my 2019 but I though they were deleted on both the front and rears. I had already planned on taking the rear ones out but didn't want to take the fronts if the Tremor ones tilted.

Also are the up fitter switches all relayed and seperated under the hood like on the Bronco.
Sponsored

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
My '22 no tilting headrests, no under hood sound deadening, no engine cover, Upfitters are fused and stubbd in the engine compartment, not sure if it is exactly like the Bronco.

LB

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My '22 no tilting headrests, no under hood sound deadening, no engine cover, Upfitters are fused and stubbd in the engine compartment, not sure if it is exactly like the Bronco.

LB
Thanks Loren, I thought they'd be stubbed in the engine compartment but knowing Ford it was another deleted item. I'll add the sound deadening/front headrests to my list now. I might need to rent a larger vehicle for all the stuff I'm taking off of mine. lol

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
My 22 has the under hood sound rug. Mine was a February 22 build so maybe deleted later in 22?
Also your hood dampers will not work on the 23 as there are no mounts provided upper or lower anymore. Still may want to snag them for someone who can use them

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
So it looks like I'll be getting a Tremor to replace my 2019. I was looking for someone with a 2022-2023 to see if you could check if these items were deleted. The sound deadening under the hood and the front seat headrest tilt on my 2019 but I though they were deleted on both the front and rears. I had already planned on taking the rear ones out but didn't want to take the fronts if the Tremor ones tilted.

Also are the up fitter switches all relayed and seperated under the hood like on the Bronco.
The difference with the Bronco is that the Bronco has some wires pre-run to different parts of the vehicle. On the Tremor they are all in one place under the hood. So if you want something in the bed or on the roof you'll need to run your own wire. Otherwise they are all color coded with their own specific fuse.

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
My 22 has the under hood sound rug. Mine was a February 22 build so maybe deleted later in 22?
Also your hood dampers will not work on the 23 as there are no mounts provided upper or lower anymore. Still may want to snag them for someone who can use them
Steve my bad, I had to go double check as mine is a 2/22 biuld as well and I have the insulation

@AzScorpion you got the 501A and looks like the LED stuff is no longer deleted, I am interested to see if it has the single center spedo or Dual Tach/Spedo dash...
NM, if those are actual pics it looks like the Lariat dash.

LB

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Steve my bad, I had to go double check as mine is a 2/22 biuld as well and I have the insulation

@AzScorpion you got the 501A and looks like the LED stuff is no longer deleted, I am interested to see if it has the single center spedo or Dual Tach/Spedo dash...
NM, if those are actual pics it looks like the Lariat dash.

LB
The pics are stock Ford pics and not the actual truck. The truck just got to the Spokane rail yard yesterday and now needs to be transported to the dealer. I think it's back to the normal LED dash but I'm kind of hoping it's the dual one as I think that looks way nicer.

I might just take the hood liner just in case they deleted these on the last batch.

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
Dave. Whether you care or not - small details like the silver ring around the 12V cover in the dash I remember reading on here as having been deleted. Don’t forget the glove box damper ? and the glove box light.
I want to know if you manage to take the front fenders???(I can’t remember if that got damaged in your thread) cause they are steel now instead of aluminum. Maybe take the UCA - not aluminum either anymore?

yeah. You gonna need a bigger truck!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave. Whether you care or not - small details like the silver ring around the 12V cover in the dash I remember reading on here as having been deleted. Don’t forget the glove box damper ? and the glove box light.
I want to know if you manage to take the front fenders???(I can’t remember if that got damaged in your thread) cause they are steel now instead of aluminum. Maybe take the UCA - not aluminum either anymore?

yeah. You gonna need a bigger truck!
Peter, thanks for the heads up on all these other items. The list of stuff I need to take off my truck keeps getting longer and longer so I just rented this to haul it all back home. o_O?

1682808486971.png

Wes Siler

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WesSiler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Occupation
Writer
If your knuckles are intact, grab those. Nicest deleted part by far.

There's also some rubber tabs that help the hood shut tightly that you can just pull off.

Gibs45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 Cactus Grey
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Dave, what prompted the switch to the Tremor? Just curious!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee