First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So sorry to hear Dave, just caught up on the thread. Glad to hear no one was hurt. Sad to see the Saber go but excited to see some pictures of the white Tremor. For some reason I think that is the cleanest looking color on the Tremor! Wishing you the best with the new truck.
Thanks Gibran. It'll be another fun (expensive) project that's for sure. lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have a late 2022 build date and the under hood rug is there.

To the OP, sorry to hear about the accident. Glad you are ok.
Thanks I appreciate it!

:whew: Good, that's about the only thing I left behind besides the engine. lol

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
So it looks like I'll be getting a Tremor to replace my 2019. I was looking for someone with a 2022-2023 to see if you could check if these items were deleted. The sound deadening under the hood and the front seat headrest tilt on my 2019 but I though they were deleted on both the front and rears. I had already planned on taking the rear ones out but didn't want to take the fronts if the Tremor ones tilted.

Also are the up fitter switches all relayed and seperated under the hood like on the Bronco.
What color Tremor will you be getting? If you have a choice, cactus gray is an amazing color. Regardless of which, we will all want pictures.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What color Tremor will you be getting? If you have a choice, cactus gray is an amazing color. Regardless of which, we will all want pictures.
Terry, it'a a white Tremor. I found a CG in Idaho but the dealer wanted an extra $1,200 for some garbage paint protection and interior guard. Oh, it had just arrived and was still in protective plastic and hadn't been done yet but they wouldn't budge on it so I told them to pound sand. Pics will definitely be coming as soon as I get to WA. :camera:

https://www.corwinfordspokane.com/n...plink&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=cars.com

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
You're going to love it when you come to your first traffic light and it shuts off :devil:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You're going to love it when you come to your first traffic light and it shuts off :devil:
Got that covered Dennis. I'll be bringing my nightlight with me. ?

Darkjoah

First Name
Joah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
USN
Terry, it'a a white Tremor. I found a CG in Idaho but the dealer wanted an extra $1,200 for some garbage paint protection and interior guard. Oh, it had just arrived and was still in protective plastic and hadn't been done yet but they wouldn't budge on it so I told them to pound sand. Pics will definitely be coming as soon as I get to WA. :camera:

https://www.corwinfordspokane.com/n...plink&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=cars.com
I love Corwin, I worked with them in tri-cities! Great customer service.
Sadly moved to the east coast. If they charge for a bunch of extras... I got my dealer to throw in the spray-in bed liner since the Tremor already comes with floor mats.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I love Corwin, I worked with them in tri-cities! Great customer service.
Sadly moved to the east coast. If they charge for a bunch of extras... I got my dealer to throw in the spray-in bed liner since the Tremor already comes with floor mats.
That's great to know and so far they've been so great to deal with, no funny business and very straight forward. Their only charges are a $200 doc fee and that's it! I'm having them do the Line-X and a hard folding bed cover and even those were reasonably priced.

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Parks and recreation maintenance

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Wow I haven't been so active for a few months (life busy but good) and see this happened! Sorry about the '19. I see you have a Tremor by the signature, how have you liked it? I only road tested an FX4 and Tremor but curious how you would compare the two. Ford really under sold the Tremor offerings I think. It is an under rated package IMO.

How did you like the move from the Ridge grapplers to Open Country AT3? We did that same tire swap on out '16 Pilot AWD and man, the Toyo were a lot nicer driving. Snow they were excellent but never had the Nitto in snow.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow I haven't been so active for a few months (life busy but good) and see this happened! Sorry about the '19. I see you have a Tremor by the signature, how have you liked it? I only road tested an FX4 and Tremor but curious how you would compare the two. Ford really under sold the Tremor offerings I think. It is an under rated package IMO.

How did you like the move from the Ridge grapplers to Open Country AT3? We did that same tire swap on out '16 Pilot AWD and man, the Toyo were a lot nicer driving. Snow they were excellent but never had the Nitto in snow.
Thanks Anthony, glad to see you back on and you're doing well. I have just under 1,400 miles on it but so far I really like it. The suspension is night and day over the Fx4 and that's why I ended up putting Eibachs all around on my '19 last year. One reason I wanted a Tremor was so I didn't have to do this and tires al over again and I still need to get off road with it.

I really loved the Toyo's! If I had more time I would've taken them off my '19 before they took it away. What's stinks is I had just put them on 2 weeks prior to the accident and they only had a little over 300 miles on them. So far the General Grabbers aren't to bad and they're fairly quiet on the street. One thing is they do grab and throw rocks because that's all I can here pinging around underneath. lol
Sponsored