First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Man, I kinda feel like they wasted a Tremor doing that. I would not fault an owner doing that, but the dealer? From a business perspective, they probably would have made more doing that to an FX4 and then just sell the Tremor as is.

(edit: bad sentence due to lack of coffee lol)

Last edited:

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
A more eloquent way to help that style grow on you is to yell the colloquialism, "Yeeeyeeeeeeeee" toward the owner when you see that type of mod. I've been doing that and eating tons of friend rice and my 22x10 et -15 wheels are finally en route from ebay. Just did the 40 inch lift.

Screenshot_20210822-233022_Instagram.jpg

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Makes zero sense to buy a Tremor with plans to strip the suspension out of it since that's that single biggest part of the package. Honestly to the degree this truck is modded, even an FX4 would have been a waste. Just buy a 4wd and go to town.

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Makes zero sense to buy a Tremor with plans to strip the suspension out of it since that's that single biggest part of the package. Honestly to the degree this truck is modded, even an FX4 would have been a waste. Just buy a 4wd and go to town.
This. XLT Sport 4x4 with optioned rear locker + many aftermarket goodies myself. Gonna be honest didn't feel a difference test driving the 2 (4x4/Fx4) back to back and wont ever touch the "trail control" stuff so what's the point?
Sponsored