Ranger Suspension, Lift Kits, Leveling Kits

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
Install question....so I just ordered the RC 2.5 spacers and Eibach shocks (front and back) for anyone who installed themselves, how difficult was the install? Any tips?
Sponsored

onthejob

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat, 501A, Spt Appearance, Tow, Fox Shocks
I just did the RC 2.5 inch level kit and it actually raised the front end 3", It was sitting at 35.5" from ground to bottom lip of fender and now it sits at 38.5". The rear measures 38". From the side and to the eye it looks dead even.
(Front)
Front Fender.JPG

(Side)
RC 2.5 level.JPG

(Rear)
Rear Fender.JPG
Did you have to have a front end alignment done? If not how's it been riding over the last month? What about front sensors? If you have it, is lane keeping and adaptive CC still functional? I have a Larait and I'm on the fence and just taking all this into consideration. Thanks!

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I lifted 2.25 inch’s with front coil overs and my toe-in was off. Yes you’ll need an alignment.
The headlights were also too high and the sensor were also too high. I haven’t adjusted the sensors yet. 2wd Scab.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Did you have to have a front end alignment done? If not how's it been riding over the last month? What about front sensors? If you have it, is lane keeping and adaptive CC still functional? I have a Larait and I'm on the fence and just taking all this into consideration. Thanks!
Yes you need to have the front end aligned. I have the same level kit and I love the way it rides. The sensors and CC both function fine but you will need to adjust the headlights. Here's a thread on how to do it and where the screw is. I did mine in my driveway and put tape on the back of the garage wall.

asix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 XLT
Just finished installing eibach pro truck lift with black rhino armory and 285/70r17 wildpeaks
IMG_20200115_082447_439.jpg
20200115_130743.jpg
20200115_094712.jpg
Nice wheels. I've heard that the center cap is plastic and pops off easy and feels cheap. Have you had any worries about the cap or have you found a better replacement for the cap?

Safaribill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Nice wheels. I've heard that the center cap is plastic and pops off easy and feels cheap. Have you had any worries about the cap or have you found a better replacement for the cap?
The cap is plastic but it is held on with an Allen screw only way it would pop off is if you don't tighten the screw all the way

RangerFD

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Firefighter
I had my mechanic friend ride around with me to try to diagnose the problem.
He believes the vibrations are coming from the drive line. Said something might be a little bit off since i raised the front end 2.5". He also told me that it shouldn't cause wear to major components. Has anyone else have this happen to them? Any insight from some more mechanically intelligent people than myself?
Did you ever find the problem to this?

Ranger Jim

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
Occupation
Small Business Owner
19D5506D-093A-465E-AE0E-04CC6B6FFCC2.jpeg
1A20F378-DEB0-420B-9F0D-EF630CB2AD0E.jpeg
494B38BD-CC20-49ED-8FBF-E4E4B76F6D74.jpeg

This past weekend I installed the Fox 2.0 leveling kit from Stage3Motorsports on my 2019 XLT 2WD and the ride is like night & day compared to the stock shocks, very happy with the ride! Basically muted the road. Paid $1199 on sale. Supposed to take 4-6 weeks because of Covid but I got the front coil overs in about 2 weeks and waited a week to install because it was so fricken hot, the rear shocks arrived that Saturday while I was installing the front coil overs, nice! Was supposed to raise the front about 2.5” but actually got 3”.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
1A20F378-DEB0-420B-9F0D-EF630CB2AD0E.jpeg
494B38BD-CC20-49ED-8FBF-E4E4B76F6D74.jpeg

This past weekend I installed the Fox 2.0 leveling kit from Stage3Motorsports on my 2019 XLT 2WD and the ride is like night & day compared to the stock shocks, very happy with the ride! Basically muted the road. Paid $1199 on sale. Supposed to take 4-6 weeks because of Covid but I got the front coil overs in about 2 weeks and waited a week to install because it was so fricken hot, the rear shocks arrived that Saturday while I was installing the front coil overs, nice! Was supposed to raise the front about 2.5” but actually got 3”.
"Muted the road" indeed! I am so happy with the FOX 2.0 kit on my Ranger! Glad you got the results you wanted!

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
Got a question I can't come to grips with. I'm sure you guys/gals can help. Being a novice, I'm not sure what a "Ranger with 2 inch lift" means. Does that mean the front and back have been lifted 2" (maintaining a rake to the front), or does it mean the front has been leveled with the back, then the front and back lifted 2" (essentially lifting the front 4" and the back 2")? I'm guessing it's the latter, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.

Ranger Jim

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Actually it’s referred to as a leveling kit rather than a lift, I’m new to this as well but my understanding is a leveling kits lifts the front only reducing the rake and a lift raises both front & rear. I installed the Fox 2.0 Performance kit which I believe is similar to the Roush & Ford Tuned kits at a little less $$, it raised the front about 3” while maintaining the stock height in the rear. This allows more tire clearance in the front as needed for a little larger tire, I wanted a mild lift rather than extreme because I still need my truck to fit in the garage, hope this helps.

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
Had the eibach stage one kit installed. Wow, it is 20x better and makes me realize how truly garbage the stock fx4 suspension is.
I just locked in my order for eibach stage 1 kit.

Lifetime replacement warranty and the newly designed spanner wrench (coming out in the next couple of weeks) included in the kit which allows you to adjust the coilover height without compressing the spring sent me their way.

Ordered directly from eibach to insure I would get the newer kit with the updated wrench included.

I keep my trucks a very long time. Still have my 2005 Ranger, and intend to keep it another 15 years sharing the load with my new 2020 Ranger. The 2005 is my work truck, the 2020 is my "Sunday go to church truck"

I like them both, but the 2020 desperately needs suspension dampening. My wife became car sick driving it! Her quote - "It's like riding on the back of a porpoise on a roller coaster!! Fix it!"

Rangers 2005 and 2020 .JPG

LizardOfElgra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, FX4, White Platinum, 501A, Tow Package, Factory spray in liner
I just locked in my order for eibach stage 1 kit.

Lifetime replacement warranty and the newly designed spanner wrench (coming out in the next couple of weeks) included in the kit which allows you to adjust the coilover height without compressing the spring sent me their way.

Ordered directly from eibach to insure I would get the newer kit with the updated wrench included.

I keep my trucks a very long time. Still have my 2005 Ranger, and intend to keep it another 15 years sharing the load with my new 2020 Ranger. The 2005 is my work truck, the 2020 is my "Sunday go to church truck"

I like them both, but the 2020 desperately needs suspension dampening. My wife became car sick driving it! Her quote - "It's like riding on the back of a porpoise on a roller coaster!! Fix it!"

Rangers 2005 and 2020 .JPG
Could you share the links for what you ordered? I am looking at Eibach also. Thanks!

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
Could you share the links for what you ordered? I am looking at Eibach also. Thanks!
Sure, here is the link. You need to specify your year, make and model, and 2WD or 4WD

https://eibach.com/us/c-56-car-truck-suv.html

The first highlighted entry is the front coilovers, followed by the rear shocks. Stage3 motorsports has them for $50 less, but there is no guarantee you'll get the updated adjustment tool as it is not out in the channel yet.

- Tony
eibach shocks.jpg
Sponsored