No More Tremor After 2023

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Feeling the same about my '23 Tremor

Really shocked that Ford dropped the Tremor option for the new Ranger. Tremor is a big deal for all classes for Ford trucks. Heck, they even developed a Tremor package for the flipping Maverick! Yet they drop it for the '24 Ranger?

Just makes no sense. While the Raptor is way cool, it's primarily for hauling ass across the desert. Not everyone needs that. Tremor package fills a nice niche. Guys like me that want a very capable off road truck straight from the factory.

Personally, I think Ford missed the boat there.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
I suspect the Tremor will be back . Doesn’t make sense with the Maverick and F150 having it. Maybe they were too focused on getting the Raptor released right off the bat.
Probably right. Let's hope.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Probably right. Let's hope.
Noooo, let's hope they don't! Because like the 2019's (with all the deleted items) our Tremors will be collectors items. ?

OP
OP
DakotaGuy

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
They didn’t offer a Tremor Ranger the first couple of years. They’re hyping the Raptor until they bleed that dry then comes the Tremor
Yep. I suspect if it comes again it won't be before the 2026 model year. Enjoy your Tremor boys! We have "exclusive" trucks now.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they’re holding off on the Tremor to coincide with the hybrid/PHEV release ?
OH my, a hybrid tremor would be awesome.

Even if it's not for fuel saving but for a large battery built in to the vehicle so I don't have to also carry a power station...

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
I suspect the Tremor will be back . Doesn’t make sense with the Maverick and F150 having it. Maybe they were too focused on getting the Raptor released right off the bat.
I would tend to agree. There spy shots believed to be the Tremor. Also Supercab models should reappear as well. I am betting we haven't seen everything yet. Maybe late in the year or early next year. When Farley realizes his pipe dream of building/selling 2 million Ford EV's by 2026 is not going to happen, the money making trucks will get more love.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The only thing I really like is the 400w inverter. That would really come in handy for us contractors, homeowners and those who overland.

A 400-watt inverter with an outlet in the bed is available to power electrical equipment while the engine is running, as is a 360-degree exterior lighting system for use at work sites and campsites.
1683737810702.png