Prime Time

Prime Time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Broadcasting
Thank you all for the love. I tried sport mode and it does deactivate the stupid start stop and is very quick from a stop.

I have been reading about tunes for it that bumps it up past 300HP, too. The Ford performance tune wont void the warranty and can be done at a dealer. Anyone have that one done?
Sponsored

ccasanova22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Tremor
Congrats on the new truck! That is a nice looking ride!

Many here have installed the Ford Performance tune and report great results. However, it is important to note it reduces the powertrain warranty to 3/36 from the date of manufacture, so if you get the FP tune done one day before your factory warranty ended, you’d have just one day of powertrain warranty…

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
Thank you all for the love. I tried sport mode and it does deactivate the stupid start stop and is very quick from a stop.

I have been reading about tunes for it that bumps it up past 300HP, too. The Ford performance tune wont void the warranty and can be done at a dealer. Anyone have that one done?

yep, I've had the Ford Performance Tune since about 1,500 miles and I'm at 17,000 miles now.....big difference over stock and yes you can feel the difference in being faster but also shifts better......but like the previous member said, must be install by the Ford Dealer OR an ASE/RED SEAL mechanic if you want the 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty (which takes the place of the OEM 5 year / 60,000 mile powertrain warranty). and that 3 year/36k mile warranty is for date vehicle was in service and not when tune was installed.......also PREMIUM fuel is required......

all that being said, it's a "mild" tune compared to others and chances are 1 in 1,000,000 that you'll have any trouble.......but there's no guarantees in life......I have zero regrets with my tune!!

2019-2023 RANGER ECOBOOST POWER PACK PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION| Part Details for M-9603-REB | Ford Performance Parts

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
wasnt aware of the warrant reduction. not that it matters in my case lol.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
So pretty for a few minutes....
Ah yes. :crackup: Life with a black vehicle. Absolutely beautiful. Truly so. When it's clean. But for those 5 clean minutes nothing beats it. Except blue.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.