No More Tremor After 2023

ccasanova22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Tremor
There's spy shots of a '23 SCAB rolling around Michigan, and some speculate it's a SCAB Tremor.
If it isn’t we have the last of the Tremors and that might be a good thing. But knowing Ford, they will probably bring it back eventually.

Now where is the Tremor that tows 7,500 lbs, has the 400+hp 3.5L, is compact, offered in both auto and 6 speed manual, and smaller?

New ones are getting bigger like F-150s.
Sponsored

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Its really not that bad especially, if you have remote start to cool it down first. Besides, it is not my first and dang it looks bad ass for the first 10 minutes or so after its clean. :)

1683801500472.jpeg
10 whole minutes? You sure about that?

I do love the remote and scheduled start when it's hot out.... And when I added the windshield cover from cover craft it's not bad in there when I get in. ?

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
i feel like with the raptor package coming out, the tremor falls into a weird spot between the fx2/4 and the former. Guess it really depends on pricing.

F150s for example the tremor is way too close to the raptor in pricing, it almost seems like a waste of a package, if i didnt need/want to tow/couldnt afford a raptor id get an fx4.

Russd

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw bus 4runner
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I need some OG Tremor decals for the sides now. ??

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
i feel like with the raptor package coming out, the tremor falls into a weird spot between the fx2/4 and the former. Guess it really depends on pricing.

F150s for example the tremor is way too close to the raptor in pricing, it almost seems like a waste of a package, if i didnt need/want to tow/couldnt afford a raptor id get an fx4.
It fits the spot that the tacoma trd off road fits into, not quite an offroading monster, but a good starting place to get out and explore. The fx2/4 fit the trd sport.

I mean, the price for the Tremor package isn't that much. It's not cheap, but it's not 56k either...

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray

I disagree here. When I was shopping full size trucks recently they had 2 F150 Tremors at my local dealer which were very nice, one was low 60s and one was high 60s. It’s nowhere near the Raptor pricing there.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
First, ford misses the mark by being too ambitious.. offering too many new vehicles with too many new options and not enough parts or people to build them all..

NOW.... Ford is missing the mark by not offering this brand new model with every single trim package and option available right off the bat.

?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

Ford just can't win with you people.

Go buy a tacoma.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I like my Tremor. I am definitely interested in the Raptor. The performance and capabilities without the need for a tune and other bolt-ons are enticing. Im not in the market for another 3 years or so.

I am curious to see when the B&P launches what the differences will be between the Lariat with bigger engine and the Raptor. I know we have some of the basic specs. I feel as though the Tremor might make less sense in comparison. ??‍♂
If there are people interested in the Raptor for offroad fun, but need to tow more than the Raptor allows, there is the Tremor market, also those that can't afford the Raptor.

OP
OP
DakotaGuy

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
First, ford misses the mark by being too ambitious.. offering too many new vehicles with too many new options and not enough parts or people to build them all..

NOW.... Ford is missing the mark by not offering this brand new model with every single trim package and option available right off the bat.

?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

Ford just can't win with you people.

Go buy a tacoma.
I don't see many people on this thread telling people to go buy a Tacoma. Basically we are just celebrating that we have a unique model that's no longer offered. The FX4 will be fine for most people who don't want to pay the huge mark-ups that will surely be on the Raptor at least the first model year or two. I think that's Ford's thinking. Be happy with an FX4 or they will upsell you a Raptor. We have a truck that's more capable then a 2024 FX4 and in some cases a 2024 Raptor when you consider payload and towing. That's a unique combination that's no longer offered and I am glad to have one.

jtzako

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
First year of a redesign. Not surprising that things are missing. (also why I dont buy first years)

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
With none of the new lineup meeting my needs I’ll be leaving next year when I’m ready. But due to the need to get elderly parents in an and out of a vehicle I’m probably going to look at BMW X5. Plus Ford has too many quality issues that I’m doubting will be fixed by the time I’m ready.
I recently had an M5 as a rental for a week. Strongly suggest you check it out out big time before going any farther with those purchasing thoughts. I was honestly shocked at the lack of room in the damn thing. I think I mentioned it every single day that week. The other guys were in total agreement. Front, back, whatever. Tight fit all around. To be blunt, it sucked. No room. Zero. Zip. No way in hell I'd buy one after that experience.
Sponsored

Last edited: