First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I'm not gonna lie, I am surprised as gutted as it is that the bid is already $7600. I also have no idea what these engines and trans go for. Maybe if it was to transplant things into a classic of some sort it would be worth it.

This power plant in the 2003 era Ranger would be awesome.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
So in memory of MP1 I'm changing my avatar back to it's original one. I'll hopefully be able to get some good pics soon while on vacation to add MP2 there soon.

I know some of you are heartbroken over this (A-hem...Tracy @Tracy Bowman) but there will be a therapy session set up soon. 😂
Looking forward to those pics of your new truck. Hope you and Annie have a wonderful and safe vacation! :like:

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
I was sweating my first inspection two months ago when I got that rock chip. I DIY'ed it and it came out great BUT you can still see some of the edge of the repair epoxy.

I may, or may not, have strategically placed bird poop as extra inspection insurance.

I'm also in NH, so thanks for the "cracking down" info. =p

1685567894060.png
In April at work we had a company car inspected. it failed, had it fixed with epoxy had it fail again, then had the windshield replaced. it was a company car, but that was a painful week and a half for that salesman.

so when I took a rock chip the size of a quarter. I had it replaced.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
So in memory of MP1 I'm changing my avatar back to it's original one. I'll hopefully be able to get some good pics soon while on vacation to add MP2 there soon.

I know some of you are heartbroken over this (A-hem...Tracy @Tracy Bowman) but there will be a therapy session set up soon. 😂
You should turn it into one of those RIP stickers, and put it on MP2. Then your new avatar can be a picture of MP2 sporting the MP1 sticker :dance: Also, don't forget to caption it "Damper Pride"

Bullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Sorry to see it stripped. I'm sure they're making a killing off of the parts. BECAUSE it was in such good shape when they got it.
I'm still very happy with my 2019. But wish I was in the market for the Tremor. Sounds like it's put together the way it was meant to be.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry to see it stripped. I'm sure they're making a killing off of the parts. BECAUSE it was in such good shape when they got it.
I'm still very happy with my 2019. But wish I was in the market for the Tremor. Sounds like it's put together the way it was meant to be.
Thanks Brother. I'm glad your '19 is still treating you good! See John @SigOris the '19 is the unicorn! 🦄

So far I'm really loving the Tremor. We're going on a long road trip tomorrow so in a month I hope I still feel this way. lol

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I, and I hope my bordering state friend @subquark, have fun ribbing each other with the US & Canada comments.
I also enjoy the CAN-AM banter on the forum, whether I’m part of it or just coming across it while browsing. 👍
Sponsored