First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Steve, have you been watching the playoffs? There's been some really good games especially the Panthers! I really hope they continue their winning right through and take the Cup this year. They deserve it just for knocking off Boston the way they did 3 games in a row.
I haven't as I basically gave up sports after all the crap the leagues have pulled. Hockey is still ok though. Our Idaho Steelheads are in the finals against the Florida Everblades for the Kelly Cup so following them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I haven't as I basically gave up sports after all the crap the leagues have pulled. Hockey is still ok though. Our Idaho Steelheads are in the finals for the Kelly Cup so following them.
Agreed. I'd much rather watch the kids playing in the minors one step below the majors; they're playing to have a career vs. playing to try to protect one, and the cost difference is ridiculous. Tickets for the Toronto Marlies, which are in the OHL (i.e. one step below the NHL) cost about a quarter or less than what they cost for the Maple Leafs, and that's not even considering all of the ancillary costs (transport to the game, concessions, etc.), and honestly, it's a much better game.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I haven't as I basically gave up sports after all the crap the leagues have pulled. Hockey is still ok though. Our Idaho Steelheads are in the finals against the Florida Everblades for the Kelly Cup so following them.
Agreed. I'd much rather watch the kids playing in the minors one step below the majors; they're playing to have a career vs. playing to try to protect one, and the cost difference is ridiculous. Tickets for the Toronto Marlies, which are in the OHL (i.e. one step below the NHL) cost about a quarter or less than what they cost for the Maple Leafs, and that's not even considering all of the ancillary costs (transport to the game, concessions, etc.), and honestly, it's a much better game.
I pretty much only watch hockey now. So far it hasn't been polluted but I'm sure their day is coming soon. There's nothing like the playoffs and it's way more action packed than the regular season.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I pretty much only watch hockey now. So far it hasn't been polluted but I'm sure their day is coming soon. There's nothing like the playoffs and it's way more action packed than the regular season.
Oh yeah the energy in the building for playoff games is a whole new level. I used to have season passes for the first socal team to win the Stanley Cup: DUCKS

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just got a bunch (6) of notifications on my Ford app from MP1. They were for pre-collision assist, park aid malfunction twice , blind spot detection three times. It looks like whoever bought it is going through it now and they're located in Rancho Cordova, CA. Anyone that's out that way just might see MP1 driving around the area one of these days. 🤔

You think should start playing with the lock, unlock buttons then remote start it and scare the crap out of them?😂

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 8.10.21 PM.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 8.11.09 PM.jpeg

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
I just got a bunch (6) of notifications on my Ford app from MP1. They were for pre-collision assist, park aid malfunction twice , blind spot detection three times. It looks like whoever bought it is going through it now and they're located in Rancho Cordova, CA. Anyone that's out that way just might see MP1 driving around the area one of these days. 🤔

You think should start playing with the lock, unlock buttons then remote start it and scare the crap out of them?😂

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 8.10.21 PM.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 8.11.09 PM.jpeg
Probably won't see the complete truck Dave. There are acres and acres of auto dismantlers located there. On the east side of what was Mather AFB.

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
Probably won't see the complete truck Dave. There are acres and acres of auto dismantlers located there. On the east side of what was Mather AFB.
Good Ol Recycle Road. My first motorcycle came from a dismantler/rebuilder out there, back when I still lived in the Foothills.

Might just have to call my folks, see if my dad can go track down the remains of MP1. With a salvage title truck, we can REALLY turn MP1 into a Money Pit.

I can see it now. MP1.2. Obviously not the same generation, but something like this in mind
1686329402763.png
Sponsored