Mileage update

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
143,407 miles and counting on my 2019 XLT. I have had it since it had 8 miles on the odometer. Original transmission and never had an issue. Just dropped it off this morning to get the transmission and transfer case serviced (this will be the second time servicing both. Both were done at 106k miles šŸ˜…) I know you mostly hear of the negatives on this forum which is the norm but this truck has been phenomenal and Iā€™m very fortunate to be as lucky as I have been with minimal maintenance done. Hereā€™s some photos. Keep on truckin!
That's a lot of miles, glad to hear it's treated you well.
Sponsored

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Ok I'll report in:
2022 XL Scab STX FX2 Velocity Blue.
Drove new off the lot on 10/8 2022 after a 6 month wait for build.
Currently 26,xxx miles. No trouble so far. 3 oil changes so far, full synthetic. Wash at least once a week with full interior detail, wax every 4 months but I do a quick spray shine every time I wash it. Still looks new. Runs like a wild animal. The only problem I have is there is a tiny little "pimple" in the paint at the top of the hood by the windshield in the middle. Leaving that alone, you can barely see it. Probably debris in the paint from the factory.
Every so often my basic radio/sync unit acts wonky. Not a big deal at all.
I don't drive that hard aside from an occasional on ramp blast or wide open throttle from 70mph and it pulls hard. Faster than my 94 Mustang GT or so it seems. Sport mode is fun. Really fun. There is zero concern pulling into any traffic scenario or passing on the highway.
Chirps going into 2nd and 3rd gear. Never fully lit up the tires but I know it will do it. But I don't do shit like that, really. I was skeptical about a truck with a 4 cylinder but as soon as I drove it all that doubt went out the window. It's quiet. I love this truck and hope it stays this way. Maybe get a tune one day. For now it's completely stock and I want for nothing more.
Thanks for reading.
20240405_175138.jpg

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
2020 FX4. I will hit 70,000 miles in the next couple days. Been running a tune since 5k miles. I changed out the front struts when I leveled it. Then the rears not long after. Only issue so far was the bucking surging issue but that was a cheap easy fix. Done long distance towing, dragged trees, you know truck stuff lol. Never been to the dealership for a warranty issue. Hopefully it keeps on running like it has!

rangerfx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger XLT
Occupation
Buyer
Ordered and received 5/19. Almost 38K. No major issues "yet". However, somehow something slammed into the A/C condenser and had to get it replaced. Other than that, the usual Ranger type of things that have been discussed. Not sure yet if I will roll the dice and keep until one the known major issues happen. Will look into things after paying off the Mrs. new suv.
Condensor.jpg

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Extreme slacker, 3,564 on my 2019 Lariat.

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
My 2020 Ranger bought January 2021 had 40k. My 2022 bought August now has 37k. Would get a 2024 but....i am not spending that kind of money on a truck. So i am stuck with mine. Washed the concrete off today. Hope my paint holds up on the aluminum....

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
'21 Ranger FX4 Lariat.

75,000 trouble free miles so far.

Beat the snot out of this thing. Love it.

How you guys looking so far?
And because you said this...... Expect to replace the transmission soon......
Sponsored