I went with Magnaflow.....

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Any reason you went with 18” and not the 14”?
I actually wanted it to be less aggressive. I get the same performance gains by having the straight through design but less rumble. To be perfectly honest it's gotten louder since this video, but not totally obnoxious unless I floor it.
Sponsored

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I actually wanted it to be less aggressive. I get the same performance gains by having the straight through design but less rumble. To be perfectly honest it's gotten louder since this video, but not totally obnoxious unless I floor it.
thanks for the reply. I think the 18” is the way I wanna go too. Do you have any driving videos so I can compare with OP and the 14”?

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the reply. I think the 18” is the way I wanna go too. Do you have any driving videos so I can compare with OP and the 14”?
I'll try to grab one tomorrow. You looking for in-cab noise levels or like a drive-by?

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t blame you there
Ok. Here ya go.

If you listen to this on speakers that have no low end (bass) the truck sounds completely stock. Highly recommend some headphones that have good bass response. Let me know what you think. Compare the exhaust to the turn signals and doo doo doo's and you'll realize that it's much deeper than stock but not much louder.

Of note, I disabled the fake engine noise through the speakers so this is all engine + exhaust sound (and my scratchy sounding winter coat). Couldn't get on the highway today but it doesn't drone. Sounds stock when cruising at most speeds.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Ok. Here ya go.

If you listen to this on speakers that have no low end (bass) the truck sounds completely stock. Highly recommend some headphones that have good bass response. Let me know what you think. Compare the exhaust to the turn signals and doo doo doo's and you'll realize that it's much deeper than stock but not much louder.

Of note, I disabled the fake engine noise through the speakers so this is all engine + exhaust sound (and my scratchy sounding winter coat). Couldn't get on the highway today but it doesn't drone. Sounds stock when cruising at most speeds.
That was awesome. Thank you again!
Sponsored