Not open for further replies.

Magnaflow

First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello R5G crew! We are excited to announce that MagnaFlow is now an official sponsor of Ranger5G! Our goal here on the forum is to share our wealth of exhaust knowledge with the Ranger community and assist members with finding the correct exhaust solution for their truck, even if it is not our own. We are always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us via PM or phone at 1-800-990-0905 at any time!

In addition to joining the forum, we are proud to announce four new Street Series cat-back exhausts for the 2019+ Ranger. Our bolt-on systems give the Ranger’s 2.3 liter inline-four a smooth, deep sound, a more aggressive look, and more efficient exhaust flow over the stock system. Offered in two single-exit and two dual-exit styles that fit both the two-wheel and four-wheel drive variants, you can order these systems with a polished finish (Part #19451, Part #19453) or with a black ceramic-coated finish (Part #19452, Part #19454). Like all MagnaFlow products, they are manufactured 100% in the USA out of stainless steel and come with our lifetime warranty against any defects.

Part #19453 and 19452 are available now for purchase through our website or any authorized MagnaFlow reseller. You can receive email updates on the in-stock dates of the other 2 systems by visiting the product page and selecting "Out of Stock - Notify Me."

Please let us know what you think and any questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Single side exit (polished) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Single side exit (black) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Dual side exit (polished) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Dual side exit (black) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

19451_9e7fcb55-1c39-4de1-8ad5-41d67c8e82bd_750x.jpg

19452_1805ec78-6fe8-47d6-b777-e1558fb57451_750x.jpg

19453_750x.jpg

19454_750x.jpg

Single Side Exit

Dual Side Exit

Sponsored

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Hello R5G crew! We are excited to announce that MagnaFlow is now an official sponsor of Ranger5G! Our goal here on the forum is to share our wealth of exhaust knowledge with the Ranger community and assist members with finding the correct exhaust solution for their truck, even if it is not our own. We are always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us via PM or phone at 1-800-990-0905 at any time!

In addition to joining the forum, we are proud to announce four new Street Series cat-back exhausts for the 2019+ Ranger. Our bolt-on systems give the Ranger’s 2.3 liter :beer:inline-four a smooth, deep sound, a more aggressive look, and more efficient exhaust flow over the stock system. Offered in two single-exit and two dual-exit styles that fit both the two-wheel and four-wheel drive variants, you can order these systems with a polished finish (Part #19451, Part #19453) or with a black ceramic-coated finish (Part #19452, Part #19454). Like all MagnaFlow products, they are manufactured 100% in the USA out of stainless steel and come with our lifetime warranty against any defects.

Part #19453 and 19452 are available now for purchase through our website or any authorized MagnaFlow reseller. You can receive email updates on the in-stock dates of the other 2 systems by visiting the product page and selecting "Out of Stock - Notify Me."

Please let us know what you think and any questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Single side exit (polished) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Single side exit (black) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Dual side exit (polished) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

Dual side exit (black) - https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...et-series-cat-back-performance-exhaust-system

19451_9e7fcb55-1c39-4de1-8ad5-41d67c8e82bd_750x.jpg

19452_1805ec78-6fe8-47d6-b777-e1558fb57451_750x.jpg

19453_750x.jpg

19454_750x.jpg

Single Side Exit

Dual Side Exit

Awesome news!!!!!

Forum discounts? :like: :sunglasses: :LOL:

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF
Would you say your knowledge is... exhaustive? (Ok... I'll see myself out, now)

Seriously though, I have Magnaflow mufflers on my '67... probably the best thing I ever did to that car!

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
I love the selection! Right now the only part I'd be interested in is the single black formed exhaust pipe IF its a direct swap/replacement for the factory one... OR just the black tip so I can cut the OEM one back and tack weld the new one on..

Can you help me out?

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Sweet lookin system but just cant get into the 4 banger sound. Id buy that tip though

OP
OP
Magnaflow

Magnaflow

First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I love the selection! Right now the only part I'd be interested in is the single black formed exhaust pipe IF its a direct swap/replacement for the factory one... OR just the black tip so I can cut the OEM one back and tack weld the new one on..

Can you help me out?
Hi Nick, all systems are a direct bolt-on, so they can be installed using basic hand tools without cutting or fabrication!

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Hi Nick, all systems are a direct bolt-on, so they can be installed using basic hand tools without cutting or fabrication!
#19452 system...just the black tailpipe section is its as you say compatible with the OEM pieces. I'd like to be able to order just that part, is there a part number just for that?

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Hey MagnaFlow Crew! Just thought I’d direct you to my post on my truck. My MagnaFlow System is awesome!

I wanted to share my experience with the MagnaFlow Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System (#19453) I installed. I debated between the MagnaFlow and Borla systems. There has been quite a bit of conversation about the exhaust note on 4-cylinders, my goal was for it to just sound-as-good-as-possible.

Two things convinced me to go with the MagnaFlow system. First, I read in a thread about the Ranger OEM exhaust system having a “flex-coupling”. This coupling was said to arrest vibratory noise generation and/or help with the general integrity of the system. Sounded logical, plus if it helped with the sound and the MagnaFlow had the same/similar flex coupling as OEM, that’s the way I’d lean. But the real deciding factor for me was a neighbor who has a Dodge Viper and had both the Borla (initially) and now the MagnaFlow. He said, in his opinion, the Borla sound was an “import” sound and the MagnaFlow was a more “domestic” sound, which is what he wanted for his Viper. Even though that was real subjective, and a Ranger is certainly no Viper…. It made sense and was good enough for me!

(BTW….All the sound clips I heard online were much better than stock in my opinion. However, I knew in-person, the final install would sound different than clips shot on cell-phones. Even the manufacturers sound clips are not a true representation IMHO)

The MagnaFlow quality was apparent right out of the box. Welds were clean/consistent and the hardware/clamps were top-shelf. The finish on the polished tips and muffler was excellent.

IMG_6279.jpeg

Above is the OEM system removed (on top, 2 pieces) and the MagnaFlow system (below)

The install was pretty straightforward. I did it by myself with the assistance of 2 RV leveling jacks to properly position the system in place and to get the tips exactly where I wanted them before tightening all the clamps.
IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6280.jpeg

IMG_6282.jpeg

Also, I did purchase a Lisle Exhaust Hanger Tool which made easy work of removal/install of the hangers. Some say this can be done with a screwdriver and/or small pry tool, maybe so…. but even on a brand new truck that was virtually spotless underneath and the hangers were clean, this tool and a shot of WD40 made the task effortless.

IMG_6284.jpeg

IMG_6380.jpeg

I couldn’t be happier with the MagnaFlow System. The sound really is A LOT better in-person. I knew it would sound different than the sound-clips, it’s a nice low/deep note that you can hear when you get on it, but there is no noticeable “drone” in the cabin. At start up and idle, it’s great because you immediately know it’s not stock. And back to my neighbors comment… it does not sound like an import or “ricey”…. It sounds “domestic” like a Ford!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.