Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I did "something" to mine that caused all the lights and the double honk on lock to stay off. Now when I lock or unlock the truck there is zero visible or audible feedback. I've reset everything (like dark car mode, etc) and it's still out. I guess it's a good thing because I do go camping a lot and I know it irritates me to hear cars honking every time someone locks it, and the headlights blasting out light at 3AM when someone unlocks their car on accident.

robsquatch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I removed am FM.
Do you mind sharing which module/feature name it is under? I hate hitting the source button on the steering wheel five times just to go through 5 banks of presets I will never use.

Also, I tried turning off the auto start/stop feature but it is still active. Do I need to turn it off in multiple locations? All other changes worked for me.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
RCMUSTANG
Disabled AM/FM in Entertainment Screen
In IPC Module Configuration tab

dangerranger16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Does anyone have the option of doing an initial configuration? I have the U2100 code for the PSCM and would love to get rid of the PSCM error screen on start up. Long story short, I purchased a repairable Ranger cheap and put in a new Steering rack. Hoping this isn’t something I’ll have to take to the dealer. Thanks for any info! Loving the Ranger so far.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Does anyone have the option of doing an initial configuration? I have the U2100 code for the PSCM and would love to get rid of the PSCM error screen on start up. Long story short, I purchased a repairable Ranger cheap and put in a new Steering rack. Hoping this isn’t something I’ll have to take to the dealer. Thanks for any info! Loving the Ranger so far.
Probably need to set the VIN code, see if there's an option in Forscan for that. Sometimes it's in the Service Procedure section.

Other than that, I can probably get my PCSM Asbuilt today, but my wife has the PC that runs the software at work with her :)

dangerranger16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Probably need to set the VIN code, see if there's an option in Forscan for that. Sometimes it's in the Service Procedure section.

Other than that, I can probably get my PCSM Asbuilt today, but my wife has the PC that runs the software at work with her :)
Thank you! I will check into that tonight.

So far, I’ve read the original code from the original rack for the PSCM, saved the code, plugged in the new rack, and wrote the old code over the new one from the new rack. I still get the error/DTC U2100. From what I’ve read elsewhere, that’s all that needed to be done to get the new rack up and running. I will try and poke around tonight to see if there’s anything related to what you had mentioned. Hopefully I’ll have some more luck.

Dean

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 1988 Merkur Scorpio, 1959 Austin Healey Sprite
Occupation
Embedded SW Engineer
I don't have Terrain Management on my XLT. But I do have 4wd and the locking diff option.

Is there a way to enable Terrain Management? Seems like it is just a button and enabling some software.

captainron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Thanks for putting this together guys! As a new gen Ranger newbie (still have my late mother's '99), I think it would be helpful to include a short description of the various FORScan mods. An actual unbiased description can sometimes be hard to find just by searching.

captainron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Cool, So I got several features adjusted and added. I've got the climate options added to the right-side screen, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I can adjust the fan speed or temp, but it changes back immediately. :/

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Cool, So I got several features adjusted and added. I've got the climate options added to the right-side screen, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I can adjust the fan speed or temp, but it changes back immediately. :/
same here, would really be nice if that worked!!

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
I don't have Terrain Management on my XLT. But I do have 4wd and the locking diff option.

Is there a way to enable Terrain Management? Seems like it is just a button and enabling some software.
I am looking at the same, we would need someone with TM to find the code and try to disable it.

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I've only done one license, but at this point (unless I find some other changes I want to make), I've probably made all the tweaks I'm going to make, so it isn't a big deal. I think I've changed about a dozen items or so. I probably should have kept better track of all the ones I changes - I did save my initial config, however. This is what I think I've changed thus far (but I might have made a tweak or two in addition to these as I was doing things):
  • Instantaneous Fuel Economy Numerical Gauge
  • Intelligent 4WD Gauge
  • Intelligent 4WD Gauge Mode Feature
  • Silent Mode Control Menu
  • DTE (Distance to Empty) Sensitivity Menu
  • Frost Tell tale
  • Disable Double Horn Honk
  • Bambi mode (AKA all forward lights or Six-High)
  • Changing Sync3 Boot Screen
  • Double press for panic alarm
At any rate, it is a cool thing to be able to tweak some of these items. I love FORScan!
Can you please elaborate on what the intelligent 4WD change is and also the sensitivity for DTE. Thanks

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Can you please elaborate on what the intelligent 4WD change is and also the sensitivity for DTE. Thanks
To be honest, I don't quite remember, but I think the "intelligent 4WD" was to enable some other screens relating to the 2WD system (power distribution, angles, etc). I think the sensitivity for DTE just keeps the DTE from adjusting quite so often.

SMEKINGZ

First Name
TahĂĽ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Wildtrak T8
Hi everyone,
Great thread, found many of my questions answered.
Is there anyone who knows how to get the navigation on the right instrument cluster?
Additionally to what’s already in the Wiki, most shops here in Taiwan also offer to unlock “auto door lock” function (doors lock auto. when traveling over certain speed).
Cheers!

8A32D872-B3CF-4900-B2E5-9D24B9970004.jpeg
Sponsored