BrokeJeeper88

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 jeep wrangler, 19 ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know why I cant get IPC to read? I wanted to see I could get rid of the seat belt bs but IPC isnt coming up for me to edit when I run Forscan.
Truck is a xl with fx4 and stx appearance package if that matters, I'm wondering if the IPC is only on the lariat moouter. Thanks in advance for any help.
@RCMUSTANG - would you know, it seems you know the ins and oute.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Does anyone know why I cant get IPC to read? I wanted to see I could get rid of the seat belt bs but IPC isnt coming up for me to edit when I run Forscan.
Truck is a xl with fx4 and stx appearance package if that matters, I'm wondering if the IPC is only on the lariat moouter. Thanks in advance for any help.
Make sure you have the latest versions. It should have IPC no master what model you have.

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
Does your reader have the high speed switch on it so you get all modules?

John Galt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Yes, I've tried it in both directions and I dont get it on either
That is weird, it will only show up in high speed mode. Do you get the question about high speed when you first connect the car in Forscan? If not then go into the settings page and make sure it asks every time. If you say no and then use that profile each time you connect then it won't ask and then it wont use high speed mode no matter what position the switch is in.

BrokeJeeper88

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 jeep wrangler, 19 ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
I found the problem. I was using a save that I had press sync 2 for not knowing what it meant. I created a save with no sync and everything that I need to edit is there. Thank you all for the help.

I was able to disable start/stop, I wanted to disable the seatbelt mute while driving and it didn't work when I set the digit but I set it back to factory and it seems to be disabled somehow.
There were a few that I tried and didn't work so I revised back to factory, oh well I guess.
But thanks

John Galt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I found the problem. I was using a save that I had press sync 2 for not knowing what it meant. I created a save with no sync and everything that I need to edit is there. Thank you all for the help.

I was able to disable start/stop, I wanted to disable the seatbelt mute while driving and it didn't work when I set the digit but I set it back to factory and it seems to be disabled somehow.
There were a few that I tried and didn't work so I revised back to factory, oh well I guess.
But thanks
Hmm strange, I would assume its differences between XL and lariat? I know we have different gauge setups. Glad you got it, and good job being safe! Enjoy.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Updated the list. I verified with changes now available through IPC Module Configuration option.

NateS415

First Name
Nate Schroeder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Anybody have any info on getting autofold mirrors. Just did Lincoln style folding mirrors on my dad's F150, would love to have that option. For the guys testing and trying to see what things do, whats the best way of going about it?

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
How is the tire size setting accessed?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
You means the Car Door Lights ? It can show the car logo when you open the door and shut down when you close your door .
No I mean like all of the lights. I don't have the car logo lights, (I'm not even sure it was an option on the Ranger). It's literally dark in the whole truck when I open the doors, start it, whatever (obviously at night).

Buddyshelton

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Does anyone know if the code from the F-150 forum to change the panic button on the key fob to a double press works on the Ranger or not?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the code from the F-150 forum to change the panic button on the key fob to a double press works on the Ranger or not?
It does. I got annoyed accidentally setting off the panic alarm too many times so I changed it to double press. I've never used that function on any of the cars or trucks I've owned - every time it has gone off it has been by accident.