2019 Ranger
yes it is now, wasn't earlier...... it appears to be updating

Reactions: Doc

gcan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
now, it has updated and is asking if I want to log into Ford Perfromance but is asking for a "voucher number" which I do not have, I originally installed this in August 2020.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rp930

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
now, it has updated and is asking if I want to log into Ford Perfromance but is asking for a "voucher number" which I do not have, I originally installed this in August 2020.
You will probably need to call the Ford Performance guys to get that. Mine was saved when I went directly to the performance site: www.performanceparts.ford.com/register

JetEngr19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Jeep Wranger
Log into you Ford Performance account at https://performanceparts.ford.com/ and then go to Tools, My Profile, and ProCal. You will see you voucher number there.

Buffy Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL Supercab
DO NOT use latest update! Saw this post and uploaded and got a DCT P163F “transmission ID block corrupted, not programmed” I’ve a base 2020 XL 2wd, been on the phone all day with FPP to no avail, engineers say they’re looking into it.

Buffy Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DO NOT use latest update! Saw this post and uploaded and got a DCT P163F “transmission ID block corrupted, not programmed” I’ve a base 2020 XL 2wd, been on the phone all day with FPP to no avail, engineers say they’re looking into it.
Returned to stock and code stands! Had my FPP tune since 05-20 and no probs until today...

Buffy Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So sorry to hear! Has FP given up or are they still looking into it?
Just spoke with a rep and he walked me through clearing the codes. He received directions from an engineer.
1. Diagnostic&tools 2.Service functions 3.Flash Trid
Return to main and Clear Dtcs

Rep said I was the first one to catch a DTC! So I stand corrected about not using this update. In my defense I missed a days work and wasn’t happy.

I totally agree with your review about the update! Linear power and where upshifts before were at 4K now shifts at 4500rpm. Nice downshifting, looks like a rev match blip. I ended up with code ending in kc.bin

Sorry for the alarm guys, but just in case someone does run into this...now ya know. Regards.

Last edited:

Buffy Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, I’d like to add that FP was professional on how they resolved this so quickly. I called 4 times throughout the day, only because I was urging the rep to resolve today. Glad they came thru!
My opinion about the previous tune is that it was much more rambunctious and snappy. Current tune is much more refined and linear. Drove it for 30 miles in D then switched to S and was impressed. Can’t wait to put 93oct tmrw am and see how she does. Regards.

Buffy Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After driving her 4 days now on the update, I’m thoroughly impressed! Shifts amazing, throttle to power is lighter, delivery is linear...here’s the kicker! MPG went from 17.6 average to 19.1! Salutations to FP for this product and updating tunes! Recap on my truck ‘20 base XL super cab 4x2 on steelies. Other than the FPP...she’s stock. Glad I finally own a sleeper.

bearrug

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4, 2023 ford Bronco Sport
After driving her 4 days now on the update, I’m thoroughly impressed! Shifts amazing, throttle to power is lighter, delivery is linear...here’s the kicker! MPG went from 17.6 average to 19.1! Salutations to FP for this product and updating tunes! Recap on my truck ‘20 base XL super cab 4x2 on steelies. Other than the FPP...she’s stock. Glad I finally own a sleeper.
Yeah it took about 4 days on mine too ,yeah it made quite a difference from stock, I get to work in about half the time now lol
Sponsored