Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
AFTER INSTALL of the Eibach pro Lift Kit WITHOUT the kit springs.
Measurements from the center caps to fender
Front 23" and rear 24"

From floor to fender

Front 38" rear 39"

1" rake which is nice when hosing out the bed,
Sponsored

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
AFTER INSTALL of the Eibach pro Lift Kit WITHOUT the kit springs.
Measurements from the center caps to fender
Front 23" and rear 24"

From floor to fender

Front 38" rear 39"

1" rake which is nice when hosing out the bed,
So, was the front lifted with the stock springs, with the clip in the lowest position? Waiting on my order from Stage 3, they claim that Eibach never received my order, so they resent it. Good thing I was up early on Black Friday, putting my order in, to beat the rush? I have some 265//70R18s ready to be mounted on my stock rims. I am hoping I can fit them without lifting, but I would rather wait until I got the Eibachs, just in case.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So, was the front lifted with the stock springs, with the clip in the lowest position? Waiting on my order from Stage 3, they claim that Eibach never received my order, so they resent it. Good thing I was up early on Black Friday, putting my order in, to beat the rush? I have some 265//70R18s ready to be mounted on my stock rims. I am hoping I can fit them without lifting, but I would rather wait until I got the Eibachs, just in case.
Yes. The Eibach is basically a lift kit. If you use the Eibach springs you will have 3" of lift. If you use the stock springs you get from 0-2.25" of lift. I would be interested in the tires you are running without trimming anything in the wheel well.

Attachments

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
You can get the full 3” with the stock springs too but the ride will be stiff as the springs will have the most preload on them. @SubVet, if you’re on the 2.25” setting I believe you’d be using the second groove from the top.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You can get the full 3” with the stock springs too but the ride will be stiff as the springs will have the most preload on them. @SubVet, if you’re on the 2.25” setting I believe you’d be using the second groove from the top.
I think that's right, Adam. I tried to get under there with a flashlight to see what notch they put it on I believe you're right. Yeah if I want a 3in I would just use the Eibach springs. Absolutely no sense in using stock Springs if you want 3 inches of lift

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I think that's right, Adam. I tried to get under there with a flashlight to see what notch they put it on I believe you're right. Yeah if I want a 3in I would just use the Eibach springs. Absolutely no sense in using stock Springs if you want 3 inches of lift
I agree 100%. I’m not sure why they would even make it an option.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I agree 100%. I’m not sure why they would even make it an option.
I would think because some people just buy the shocks and can go 3" without the springs.

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes. The Eibach is basically a lift kit. If you use the Eibach springs you will have 3" of lift. If you use the stock springs you get from 0-2.25" of lift. I would be interested in the tires you are running without trimming anything in the wheel well.
On the tire size, I am going by the what another member has stated in this thread:

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/towing-a-19-airstream.4291/page-3#post-83456

He fit the 265/70R18 on stock wheels with no lift or trimming.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Installed rear's today. NO modification to anything was needed 4 bolts easy install.
No issue with bushings (if 2wd) with Eibach bolts being bigger?

Last edited:

nbeninati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ranger Lariat
4x2 or 4x4 ? Help the ride any? Thanks
2WD. Did not drive to much but smoothed out ride so far. Going to install fronts when I find time.
No issue with bushings (if 2wd) with Eibach bolts being bigger?
No issues fit perfectly. I bought the front and rear kit no bolts come with the kit for the rears just 4 sets for the front.

Used the stock bolts/nuts.

Torque - 52 ft -lbs according to ford manual if any was wondering.

Last edited:

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
These were the pics I took under there today. I only got the Eibach rears. I reused the bolts from the factory shocks. No new bolts came with the rear Eibach springs. These fit with no modification using the factory bolts.

I see the bushings in SubVets pics. I don’t think I had those on my stock truck but I’ll check tomorrow.

BA616494-5595-44D1-809A-4D7B4FBF744E.jpeg
E196A64B-B385-4491-9ABD-CED967E2E3E0.jpeg
17E53E66-9352-44F8-BB65-D41EB799E30C.jpeg
Dealer installed front Eibach struts set at 2.25" and rear shocks were installed like yours,DJ. Dust cover on top.
No modifications were needed here also on the rear installation.

Last edited:

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Well, after Stage 3 lost my first order that I placed on Black Friday, the Fedex truck finally dropped off a box from Eibach on Wednesday. I opened the boxes, which are marked correctly with 2 fronts & 2 rears, to find I received 4 fronts. I called Stage 3 and they told me I had to send an email to their RMA department, with pictures, and that I should hear back from them in 1-2 weeks to find out how to resolve this! Totally unacceptable! I have never in my 56 years received the wrong item and had to wait to get an RMA and most respectable businesses would ship out the correct item as soon as my RMA items shipped. They laid the blame on Eibach, but I reminded them I didn't buy them from Eibach, I bought them from Stage 3 Motorsports. I am guessing at this rate it will be at least several weeks before this gets corrected. Well at least I have the fronts, I hope they are for a 2019 Ranger.

Did anyone receive 4 rear shocks?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looking at the 4 "front" shocks I received (incorrectly), there is no hardware in the 2 boxes that were marked as rears. The 2 boxes that were marked as fronts have everything except what i highlighted below, can anyone tell me if they received those items?

upload_2019-12-21_12-49-0.png
Sponsored