Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The pic of the rear shock, decal looks upside down to me.
Some of us have that same install. My dealer installed mine the same way. The stock shocks have the opening on top too. Shouldn't be a problem either way.
Sponsored

Kellan81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger, 2008 Mustang GT
Love the ride

C1A80CAC-BC97-430A-9394-47A955E72D10.jpeg

F8A9F849-E1BB-4383-9AB4-21C35C314462.jpeg

B89FB597-6F4A-4BB7-98FB-061C7894B959.jpeg
Really liking the look. I see that you used to have a 2.5" level kit for the front; any reason you switched to the Eibach lift? I'm stuck between getting a cheaper leveling kit vs the Eibach pro lift on my 2wd XLT, but really leaning towards the Eibach as this seems like it would be a step above just slapping on a set of strut spacers. Also, did you have any rubbing issues with the larger tires? What size wheel spacers do you have?

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Really liking the look. I see that you used to have a 2.5" level kit for the front; any reason you switched to the Eibach lift? I'm stuck between getting a cheaper leveling kit vs the Eibach pro lift on my 2wd XLT, but really leaning towards the Eibach as this seems like it would be a step above just slapping on a set of strut spacers. Also, did you have any rubbing issues with the larger tires? What size wheel spacers do you have?
I went with eibach to safely get to the 3” up front to completely clear rubbing on the bush wacker flares. I ran the stock wheels with 285-70-17 with the 2.5” level and had no running issues “ran 1/4” spacer” , once going to the zero offset wheel I rubbed on the crash bars and inner fender well. Going to 3” kit cleared it all for me

Kellan81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went with eibach to safely get to the 3” up front to completely clear rubbing on the bush wacker flares. I ran the stock wheels with 285-70-17 with the 2.5” level and had no running issues “ran 1/4” spacer” , once going to the zero offset wheel I rubbed on the crash bars and inner fender well. Going to 3” kit cleared it all for me
Looks like another reason for me to go with the 3" lift. My plan (hopefully) is to put the eibach kit on, some ~32.5" tires on stock 18's, and maybe some 1" wheel spacers all around. How is your truck sitting with the 3" lift up front (perfectly level? slightly higher than rear?)

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Looks like another reason for me to go with the 3" lift. My plan (hopefully) is to put the eibach kit on, some ~32.5" tires on stock 18's, and maybe some 1" wheel spacers all around. How is your truck sitting with the 3" lift up front (perfectly level? slightly higher than rear?)
It’s just a little higher then perfectly level, but I love the way it looks

3076E389-D65B-4A11-BD9D-B93E6A628B09.jpeg

nbeninati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ranger Lariat
The pic of the rear shock, decal looks upside down to me.
Do not count on Eibach's sitcker for correct install. I have set and on the fronts the sticker is different directions.
My rears are upside down with boots up.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
@Str8sh0otr I finally picked up my Eibach order at the shipping depot today and when I got back home across the border I discovered that my order is also messed up. I have one Ranger strut and one Tacoma strut!

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
@Str8sh0otr I finally picked up my Eibach order at the shipping depot today and when I got back home across the border I discovered that my order is also messed up. I have one Ranger strut and one Tacoma strut!
Whoever is working that shipping department at Eibach really should be looking for a new job. Just the amount of mis-shipped items on this forum is troublesome. From the comments made by Stage 3 when I spoke with them about my order, it sounded like they had a lot of issues with Eibach similar to this one. They did get my issue resolved quickly and the correct shocks were next day shipped to me. I hope they get you squared away quickly also.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Whoever is working that shipping department at Eibach really should be looking for a new job. Just the amount of mis-shipped items on this forum is troublesome. From the comments made by Stage 3 when I spoke with them about my order, it sounded like they had a lot of issues with Eibach similar to this one. They did get my issue resolved quickly and the correct shocks were next day shipped to me. I hope they get you squared away quickly also.
I hope so too. Mine might be more difficult as I had mine shipped to Michigan which is about a 90 minute trip each way, plus border wait, plus bridge tolls each way, plus package pickup fee. I know that’s not they’re fault I’m on this side of the border but hopefully we can figure something out to not have to make the trip again so soon! I try to order everything I need from everywhere at once to pick everything up at once.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to have a beer and a shot at my desk when Bilstein comes out with Ranger 5100s.

I can't in good conscience even recommend Eibach at this point.
It sucks either way but I at least hope people realise that we aren't bashing you guys who many of us bought them and that the issues are coming when shipped directly from Eibach. Thanks again for your help so far with getting my order straightened out!

Kellan81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didn't have any issues with the Eibachs I received the other day. Ordered the front springs/struts and just installed them along with the 1.5" wheel spacers and some new tires.

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Kellan81 that looks great! Did you use the Eibach shocks or blocks in the rear? My replacement strut is supposed to arrive Monday so hopefully I’ll have time to put them in soon!