Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Well, after Stage 3 lost my first order that I placed on Black Friday, the Fedex truck finally dropped off a box from Eibach on Wednesday. I opened the boxes, which are marked correctly with 2 fronts & 2 rears, to find I received 4 fronts. I called Stage 3 and they told me I had to send an email to their RMA department, with pictures, and that I should hear back from them in 1-2 weeks to find out how to resolve this! Totally unacceptable! I have never in my 56 years received the wrong item and had to wait to get an RMA and most respectable businesses would ship out the correct item as soon as my RMA items shipped. They laid the blame on Eibach, but I reminded them I didn't buy them from Eibach, I bought them from Stage 3 Motorsports. I am guessing at this rate it will be at least several weeks before this gets corrected. Well at least I have the fronts, I hope they are for a 2019 Ranger.

Did anyone receive 4 rear shocks?
First, let me apologize for the service you received. It is not the way we want to run our business or handle issues when they arise.

Please shoot me your original order number and I’ll see about trying to expedite the process. However, Eibach has had issues keeping the rear shocks in stock and losing our orders.

Unfortunately, we were not able to get an adequate amount of rear shocks for our own stock beforehand, otherwise we would have stockpiled a supply pre-Black Friday.

Currently, we’re looking into other avenues of acquiring our own Eibach supply in order to avoid future problems.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the issues both to you and everyone else that did not receive their Eibach shocks or struts in a timely or correct manner.

Please PM me your order number and I’ll see what I can make happen.
Sponsored

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Well, after Stage 3 lost my first order that I placed on Black Friday, the Fedex truck finally dropped off a box from Eibach on Wednesday. I opened the boxes, which are marked correctly with 2 fronts & 2 rears, to find I received 4 fronts. I called Stage 3 and they told me I had to send an email to their RMA department, with pictures, and that I should hear back from them in 1-2 weeks to find out how to resolve this! Totally unacceptable! I have never in my 56 years received the wrong item and had to wait to get an RMA and most respectable businesses would ship out the correct item as soon as my RMA items shipped. They laid the blame on Eibach, but I reminded them I didn't buy them from Eibach, I bought them from Stage 3 Motorsports. I am guessing at this rate it will be at least several weeks before this gets corrected. Well at least I have the fronts, I hope they are for a 2019 Ranger.

Did anyone receive 4 rear shocks?
Moto,my rear eibach just came thursday and were ordered on black friday also.

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Moto,my rear eibach just came thursday and were ordered on black friday also.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the rear shocks, I got 4 front shocks, instead of 2 of each. I sent Jason a PM, so hopefully it will get straightened out soon.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
@MotoWojo you’re making me nervous! My order from Black Friday just finally shipped too, I hope it’s right! I have to cross the border to get it, about a 3 hour round trip. I hope I don’t have to make a second one.

Dallas09m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Super Crew
I just installed the fronts on my 2wd XLT using stock springs and baffle. I put the ring on the middle groove which said would be about 1.5” lift. Looks about right. The ride has so much less bounce and wobble. It took me about 5 hours in my driveway. My Autozone had a great $200 spring compressor they loaned me. Much safer seeming than the 2 screw type compressor I started to use. You need a tie rod end puller with at least 2.75” clearance. Autozone didn’t have that in stock. I managed without it, but I’m sure it would have saved me some time. I can’t wait to get the rears done, but that will have to wait for another day.

nbeninati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ranger Lariat
I can’t wait to get the rears done, but that will have to wait for another day.
Rear is literally just 4 bolts can do it in 10 mins or less if ur trying. 30 mins max maybe if u take ur time. Very easy!

Str8sh0otr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x4
First, let me apologize for the service you received. It is not the way we want to run our business or handle issues when they arise.

Please shoot me your original order number and I’ll see about trying to expedite the process. However, Eibach has had issues keeping the rear shocks in stock and losing our orders.

Unfortunately, we were not able to get an adequate amount of rear shocks for our own stock beforehand, otherwise we would have stockpiled a supply pre-Black Friday.

Currently, we’re looking into other avenues of acquiring our own Eibach supply in order to avoid future problems.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the issues both to you and everyone else that did not receive their Eibach shocks or struts in a timely or correct manner.

Please PM me your order number and I’ll see what I can make happen.
Hi Jason I was the person who received four rear shocks. Emailed you guys on the 23rd and have not heard back. I realize that perhaps nothing can get done if Eibach is shut down for the holidays but can you check the emails and send me some sort of acknowledgement of the issue? Order number 276168 - Rears and 276169 - Fronts.

Dallas09m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Super Crew
Rear is literally just 4 bolts can do it in 10 mins or less if ur trying. 30 mins max maybe if u take ur time. Very easy!
You were correct. It took me a beat to figure out how to compress the shock to get it to fit. I used a ratchet strap and that worked like a charm. I’m so much happier with the ride with these Eibach shocks. It’s a shame Ford didn’t use a better shock in the stock setup. Even my wife agrees the ride is better, so I know it isn’t just wishful thinking.

Str8sh0otr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x4
Yes I agree the ride is definitely better with the eibach rears. I notice mostly at very slow speeds i.e. navigating thru a bumpy parking lot or turning into a driveway the dampening is much improved whereas stock dampening felt non existent and you would get tossed around a lot. Also highway driving is improved when encountering big dips or elevation changes. There is less rebound which was one of the main issues. So far highly recommend to other owners that have ride quality complaints.

Also wanted to point out that @Stage3Motorsports is aware of the snafu with my order and are on the case. Based on their communication I anticipate a successful resolution and will get the fronts post haste.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Yes I agree the ride is definitely better with the eibach rears. I notice mostly at very slow speeds i.e. navigating thru a bumpy parking lot or turning into a driveway the dampening is much improved whereas stock dampening felt non existent and you would get tossed around a lot. Also highway driving is improved when encountering big dips or elevation changes. There is less rebound which was one of the main issues. So far highly recommend to other owners that have ride quality complaints.

Also wanted to point out that @Stage3Motorsports is aware of the snafu with my order and are on the case. Based on their communication I anticipate a successful resolution and will get the fronts post haste.
Good to hear they’re looking after you. I’m going to pick my set up next weekend across the border at the shipping depot. I hope it’s all the right parts!

Flapilot

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
How have the alignments come out at 2.25 and the full 3”? Any problems getting it right?

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
How have the alignments come out at 2.25 and the full 3”? Any problems getting it right?
No problem here. Eibach made my truck better than stock with the kit at 2.25.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase