Tips on installing eibach pro lift?

HarryD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4X4 SuperCrew Magnetic Lariat Sport
Regarding the question as to whether the boots should be positioned up or down is concerned, I spoke with David Cortez at Eibach-USA and he said that either way works. His recommendation was for those that live in areas with snow and ice to position the boots down, as otherwise if up the snow and ice could build up on the boots.
Sponsored

DMK45

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 crew cab
Anyone have suggestions or tips when installing the front strut/springs and the rears on the eibach pro lift? I definitely want to do it myself and installed the space kit myself (which I'll be removing). Just a little weary by the spring compressor .... so any tips would be appreciated! (or if you know fo any shops do this for cheap, like tire/automotive quick places).
Use a good trusted shop not cheapest quickie places. Hope it turns out real nice.

Chrisr24

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Regarding the question as to whether the boots should be positioned up or down is concerned, I spoke with David Cortez at Eibach-USA and he said that either way works. His recommendation was for those that live in areas with snow and ice to position the boots down, as otherwise if up the snow and ice could build up on the boots.
I've never run boots on rear shocks before. Always been fine that way.
Sponsored