PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
New option available! Front suspension is 0-3in rear is 0-1

we have these for a intro 10% off till the end of this month!

Built upon decades of off-road racing victory, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT combines a series of PRO-LIFT-KIT springs and PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks to create a perfectly tuned suspension system engineered for both, on and off-road performance. Each PRO-TRUCK-LIFT is designed and tested to deliver maximum ride height without compromising the integrity of factory bushings, ball joints and other components.

With the same spring technology found in our ERO off-road race springs, the block resistant PRO-LIFT-KIT springs can be taken to the limit mile after mile ensuring consistent performance and ride height. Matched with our heavy duty PRO-TRUCK Sport shock system, this combination is capable of handling anything in its path. Precision shock valving allows compliance over large obstacles and control through rough terrain while also improving on road comfort and performance.

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...ibach-pro-truck-lift-kit-for-2019-ford-ranger

aaa-eibach-2019-ranger_50.jpg

F119556.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cant wait to see these on some of our customers trucks!

Thank you all for the orders and support!

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Bump! So how many of you have purchased this and still patiently waiting like me?

Should ask for refund or wait? No one is providing any answers as to the status of this product's delivery date...:(

Last edited:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Got confirmation from Panda (via email, PM's not getting through) that Eibach is close to packaging this kit and hoping will see this before August...I really want this on before I head up to revisit Woodward Cruise this year:)

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger CC Lariat 2wd - 2014 BMW X3 - 2001 Ford F-350 CCLB Lariat 7.3
I jumped ship the other day and am holding out for either the fox kit or if I get anxious I'll grab the icon. This will be the first kit I install myself and I'm thinking the pre-assembled coil overs will save me a lot of time. Hopefully I'm right.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Based on the lack of activity here, I'm guessing I'll be one of the few who'll be sporting the Pro Truck lift:inspect:

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Based on the lack of activity here, I'm guessing I'll be one of the few who'll be sporting the Pro Truck lift:inspect:
I'm following, I'm interested in see the results!

@zzzziegler

First Name
Jarret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger lariat Fx4
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I have the front struts to use with my factory springs on order. Thought about the full kit but not sure I really need the springs.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
over 10 kits shipped from us!

should see a lot of results soon!

Thank you !

Killjoy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Wildtrak
Occupation
Sales
New option available! Front suspension is 0-3in rear is 0-1

we have these for a intro 10% off till the end of this month!

Built upon decades of off-road racing victory, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT combines a series of PRO-LIFT-KIT springs and PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks to create a perfectly tuned suspension system engineered for both, on and off-road performance. Each PRO-TRUCK-LIFT is designed and tested to deliver maximum ride height without compromising the integrity of factory bushings, ball joints and other components.

With the same spring technology found in our ERO off-road race springs, the block resistant PRO-LIFT-KIT springs can be taken to the limit mile after mile ensuring consistent performance and ride height. Matched with our heavy duty PRO-TRUCK Sport shock system, this combination is capable of handling anything in its path. Precision shock valving allows compliance over large obstacles and control through rough terrain while also improving on road comfort and performance.

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...ibach-pro-truck-lift-kit-for-2019-ford-ranger

aaa-eibach-2019-ranger_50.jpg

F119556.jpg
@Pandamotorworks Troy Does that bar through the lower end of the front shock come out of the bushing? Seems like that would be the issue fitting it to an ROTW platform, as far as I can tell the LCA's are completely different!

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 19 Edge ST, 19 Ranger
@Pandamotorworks Troy Does that bar through the lower end of the front shock come out of the bushing? Seems like that would be the issue fitting it to an ROTW platform, as far as I can tell the LCA's are completely different!
This kit is going to fit the US spec 2019 and 2020 Rangers, the Wildtrack ROTW uses a different front setup. so would need a kit for the global ranger which was out for years prior to us getting them in 2019.

Killjoy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Wildtrak
Occupation
Sales
This kit is going to fit the US spec 2019 and 2020 Rangers, the Wildtrack ROTW uses a different front setup. so would need a kit for the global ranger which was out for years prior to us getting them in 2019.
Such a shame. The ROTW doesn't have the same appetite for levelling, so all the kits out there are vastly more expensive for similar quality items, and is generally 1.75inch to 2inch. I'm going to have to piece my own kit together! (/campaign with Eibach to adapt the kit for ROTW :LOL:)

Thanks for the confirmation!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.