Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Let's keep the mudslinging out of this please as there is some good information and it sure would be nice to keep open. While there will be political talk here because of the global implications, can we not let this devolve into a political bashing session?

Thanks.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This virus has been politicized enough. There's already another thread where everyone can post their political thoughts so there's no need to get this one shut down. This virus may or may not be serious but none of us really know right now so there's no need for us here to be at each others throats.

What I witnessed going through a few different places today really turned my stomach! Everyone out hoarding not just toilet paper but now almost all the foods gone. There are so many out there who can not afford to go out and load up on food and other goods and people are acting like the worlds going to end! Absolutely sickening all this me first attitude and F everyone else. Man everyone sure forgot how close the country came together after 9/11. Sorry for the rant but we just don't need it here right now. GOD bless America! :flag:

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
All I know is, I can't find anyone, here in Phoenix, except my wife, to make me a good Loco Moco for breakfast!!!:like:

hawaii-loco-moco-1.jpg
Man, that looks GOOD!
Sticky rice and all, I am impressed...supposedly this dish originated on the Big Island.
Who was it that said "a way to a man's heart is thru his stomach"?

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
What's a mortgage ? lol I paid mine off at 44 :) It wasn't easy but we were going through a huge building boom back in the mid 2000's and I had 6 guys working for me and we were working 6-7 days a week. I had a 15 yr loan and I would hit the principal with everything I had leftover.

Back on topic the Coronavirus. F' It! I'm not buying into this panic BS I'm just not shaking hands with anyone,taking more immunity boosting pills, taking more vitamins and washing my hands more. It's a little worse than the Flue and the people who are the most ceceptable are elderly people and those with respiratory problems.

Why are these morons panic buying toilet paper??? It's not like you're going to get the squirts and be stuck on the toilet all day, it's the damn Flue!:headbang:

Corona.jpg
Only 1 left....time to rstock.

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Man, that looks GOOD!
Sticky rice and all, I am impressed...supposedly this dish originated on the Big Island.
Make her happy...she'll make you happy!@!!!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
RETIRED FORD ELECTRONIC/DRIVEABILITY TECH
Vehicle Showcase
Man, that looks GOOD!
It was my Wife!!!!!:angel:

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Honda’s
For what it’s worth, my wife had a cold in November / December 2019 that had all the Covid-19 symptoms which were shortness of breath, phlegm, coughing all the time, off and on fever, chills, nausea and mild diarrhea which wasn’t consistent. She got swabbed for the flu and both were negative. The ultimate diagnosis was Bronchitis and they gave her a z-pack that was useless. She’s had Bronchitis plenty in her lifetime and none were like this and it drug on for nearly a month eventually going away on its own.

In December 2019 / January 2020 I had the same thing overlapping her by two weeks. I got swabbed for the flu and strep and again was told I had you guessed it, Bronchitis. Like her, it went away on its own in about a month.

My kids are 17 and 15 and never showed a single symptom to date.

I’m not saying Covid-19 has been here for a while, but I am saying my wife and I had symptoms to a tee that stuck around and ran the exact course the CDC describes as Covid-19. Maybe she’s patient zero but probably not. There were dozens of close friends and neighbors that had similar conditions in the same timeframe and are all fine now.

As usual, your mileage may vary, but I’m alive and well, writing this response and am in great health along with the rest of my family.

I hope in some small way this post gives just one person reassurance that this too shall pass.

Be informed. Get the facts and refer to the CDC’s site for the facts.

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
As usual, your mileage may vary, but I’m alive and well, writing this response and am in great health along with the rest of my family.

I hope in some small way this post gives just one person reassurance that this too shall pass.

Glad to hear, everyones, feeling great again!!!:clap:

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
For what it’s worth, my wife had a cold in November / December 2019 that had all the Covid-19 symptoms which were shortness of breath, phlegm, coughing all the time, off and on fever, chills, nausea and mild diarrhea which wasn’t consistent. She got swabbed for the flu and both were negative. The ultimate diagnosis was Bronchitis and they gave her a z-pack that was useless. She’s had Bronchitis plenty in her lifetime and none were like this and it drug on for nearly a month eventually going away on its own.

In December 2019 / January 2020 I had the same thing overlapping her by two weeks. I got swabbed for the flu and strep and again was told I had you guessed it, Bronchitis. Like her, it went away on its own in about a month.

My kids are 17 and 15 and never showed a single symptom to date.

I’m not saying Covid-19 has been here for a while, but I am saying my wife and I had symptoms to a tee that stuck around and ran the exact course the CDC describes as Covid-19. Maybe she’s patient zero but probably not. There were dozens of close friends and neighbors that had similar conditions in the same timeframe and are all fine now.

Well put Mike, very well put indeed.
Physical assets mean nothing if you don't have good health and spirits to enjoy them!

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Was visiting, in Scottsdale, found a Hawaiian themed restraint that offered a Loco Moco, so we made plans, drove in early on Sat, only to find they did not open till 11:00AM, on Saturdays:frown:!!!!
Thwarted, again!!!!!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Only 1 left....time to rstock.
Cruel behavior Mike, don't you know the Coronavites are a very social group? That poor specimen all alone in the fridge, best to re-stock with as many more as possible.

And don't forget their close friends, the Limettes!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Was visiting, in Scottsdale, found a Hawaiian themed restraint that offered a Loco Moco, so we made plans, drove in early on Sat, only to find they did not open till 11:00AM, on Saturdays:frown:!!!!
Thwarted, again!!!!!
Thousands of former Hawaii residents have re-located on the west coast, especially Las Vegas. I'm sure there are a few of them in AZ, surprised that there's not much restaurants which cater to them.

With the average price of a new home here hovering at about 700K, it's no wonder they've re-located. Many young couples with families are forced to work 2 jobs to make ends meet and their children do not know the importance of family life as a unit.

My Parents struggled also in the 50-60's, but we always had dinner as a family, no matter what.

Lol, if you dared to show up at the dinner table with a mobile device in hand, my Father would have promptly given it "flying lessons"!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.