First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape, '22 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
retired
Ordered my Lariat Tremor November 8...and all I have so far is a VIN. Since I am in Canada, I can't track it. I have bought several small goodies to go on right away. Yes I got a dampner...as my name says...I'm old. Worked at Ford for 38+ years. My plans are:
ARE CX Revo cap, painted Magnetic to stand out a little bit.
MagnaFlow cat back in black.
Full Mishimoto, air box, pipes, catch can
Krown undercoating, as I plan on keeping this, and I live near Windsor, home of Windsor Salt!!!
No tune, as I can't justify the premium gas.
When the tires wear out, Fabtech bars, Air Design flares, and 285's

Okinawa Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2022 Ranger XLT/Splash/FX4
Occupation
Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Shop Owner
Due to get my Cactus Gray next week, XLT, Crew, Splash/w graphics, FX4, 301A, tow, boards, spray bedliner. My first choice would be a cyber orange splash, but the more I see the Cactys gray around, I like it. Trunk is in transit from Michigan to my dealer, long wait!

ter240

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat, Tremor
Occupation
Self Employed
Posted just yesterday in the "Introductions" forum, but I guess I belong here too?!?! Just a week old now.

2022 Ranger LARIAT (501A group) / Tremor

A few things already done, a few happening in the coming week, including "auto engine off" bypass wiring harness / chip, steps removed from running rails, "easy down" tailgate piston*, Diode Dynamics 6" (pair) light bar (lower grill / below - either side of front license plate), OEM engine "cover", LoMax Tonneau cover, window tint, Dynamat in all doors, etc. (WOW the doors sound like a "Lite Beer in a can" :confused: ). Debating spray in (have had Rhino Liner in the past) Rhino vs. Line-X vs. WeatherTech "mat".

*I think there is some running joke about this, but frankly I think it's a great / inexpensive "that serves its purpose when you've got your hands full and need to get the tailgate open?

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
I have the same truck on order. Waiting for the build scheduled email. Seeing your truck keeps the excitement stoked.

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Picked up this XLT yesterday. Coming out of a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T and while Iā€™ll miss that car, I do really like this one. The Cactus and the black appearance package really makes this thing look sexy.

Originally wanted a Tacoma but went and looked at the Ranger on a whim and couldnā€™t look at the Tacoma with any enthusiasm after that. Only complaint so far, which is well documented is the body roll. I didnā€™t notice it test driving it but got my first taste backing into my driveway and it rocked back and forth quite a bit. Itā€™s my first truck, so that may be just a truck thing and Iā€™m also coming out of the Charger and its low to the ground and very heavy. In any case, it isnā€™t something that makes me regret my choice.

6DEF1CF4-E546-4487-9BD9-1E88939755F3.jpeg
Not a truck thing it's the crappy shocks they put on from the factory. I put Bilstein's on mine and it immediately took a lot of that roll and dive away

kshuk

First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Supply Chain Director
Is the FX4 bash plate grey or color matched?

Reactions: Doc

Dollar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL STX 4x4, Focus, Mustang, F150, MC's
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Here's my cactus grey ride...

IMG_2975.jpg
Nice color match. Have to ask what you carry in it/job? Or pic of side door open and of the rear? Thanks

dano42

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Ranger Lariat Tremor, 2018 BMW X5
Occupation
Retired!
I love my Cactus grey Lariat Tremor, but wonder if it is a trendy color that people will burn out on. Every manufacturer has a version- lots of similar colors out there!
Sponsored