SABER Ranger Club Thread

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Thank you Tracy! Last week, a guy at the gas station (driving an SUV) had to come over and ask what color my Ranger was...and he drove by as he was leaving and asked "Saber? Is that right?, I really like that color!". It made me smile, I'm lovin' it!
I love the color too and still get compliments (even though there are quite a few in our general area).
When I ordered mine, my salesman tried to talk me out of Saber. Didn’t think anyone would buy that color. Boy, was he wrong! :giggle:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I love the color too and still get compliments (even though there are quite a few in our general area).
When I ordered mine, my salesman tried to talk me out of Saber. Didn’t think anyone would buy that color. Boy, was he wrong! :giggle:
Mine was on the dealers lot along with a Lightning Blue Ranger which was my second choice. They both had identical options so it was a tough decision but I'm glad I chose the Saber. That was the color that Ford had in all their advertising when the Ranger first came back to NA and I loved it then. There's still no other one in my area like it so I get compliments on the color all the time. Of course the 303 Graphene helps too. lol :cool:?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Mine was on the dealers lot along with a Lightning Blue Ranger which was my second choice. They both had identical options so it was a tough decision but I'm glad I chose the Saber. That was the color that Ford had in all their advertising when the Ranger first came back to NA and I loved it then. There's still no other one in my area like it so I get compliments on the color all the time. Of course the 303 Graphene helps too. lol :cool:?
I would have taken a Lightning blue or shadow black but couldn't find one in a SCab. Discovered that a local Dealer had a Saber pre-ordered and went down the next day and put a deposit on it. About a 2 week wait before it arrived. No regrets. Saber does not show dirt easily and it is light colored enough to resist heat damage more than a darker color.

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
ditto so true

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've never seen another Saber "In-The-Wild" here in Utah! :cool:
None in my area either but you just might see one next month. I'll be traveling through much of the state from Moab down to Zion area.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
None in my area either but you just might see one next month. I'll be traveling through much of the state from Moab down to Zion area.
We toured the area in April via truck & Mtn bikes.
Never gets old! :cool:
The pic of the truck was upon arrival and before the "FUN" started!

IMG_0345.jpeg

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
WARNING: âš âš âš  Dave travels with a load of 303 Graphene and Dampers...if you see him coming turn the other way :stop: or face a brutal sales pitch! :ninja: :crackup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
WARNING: âš âš âš  Dave travels with a load of 303 Graphene and Dampers...if you see him coming turn the other way :stop: or face a brutal sales pitch! :ninja: :crackup:
? How do you think I'm paying for the extra increase in gas? ?

sn95joe84

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Physical Therapist
We toured the area in April via truck & Mtn bikes.
Never gets old! :cool:
The pic of the truck was upon arrival and before the "FUN" started!

IMG_0345.jpeg

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg
I like those tires! What size are those? I'd like to get some for my factory 18 inch wheels.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well folks, I’ve officially jumped ship from a 2020 Iconic Silver XLT (16K Miles) to a 2019 Saber Lariat (20K Miles). By going back a model year, I got close to an even trade, and in the process I gained the Lariat with 501A package, FX4, Trailer Tow package, Bed Utility package, Sport package and 18 inch machined wheels. I liked Iconic Silver, but man, the Saber color is just stunning! In my opinion, Ford made a huge mistake when they discontinued Saber for the Ranger.

I received $1600 more for my XLT than I paid, and got a 2019 with a clean carfax, off of personal lease. The vehicle looks very well maintained. I’m excited to now be among the Saber crew!

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
Paul, I had a silver 2011 and liked the color but I prefer the Saber over it too...a keeper! Love the orange, goldish hues that change with the sunlight variations!

Smith Ford 3 (2).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: