OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Spotted a Saber FX4 in Sprout's parking lot yesterday...

Saber front view.jpg

Saber side view.jpg
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I was beginning to think people were “over” the great-looking Ranger. Just now, while sitting in the parking lot at Dollar General Market in Campbellton, Florida, a guy drove by & took a pic of my Ranger. Made me feel good.​
:)

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Well folks, I’ve officially jumped ship from a 2020 Iconic Silver XLT (16K Miles) to a 2019 Saber Lariat (20K Miles). By going back a model year, I got close to an even trade, and in the process I gained the Lariat with 501A package, FX4, Trailer Tow package, Bed Utility package, Sport package and 18 inch machined wheels. I liked Iconic Silver, but man, the Saber color is just stunning! In my opinion, Ford made a huge mistake when they discontinued Saber for the Ranger.

I received $1600 more for my XLT than I paid, and got a 2019 with a clean carfax, off of personal lease. The vehicle looks very well maintained. I’m excited to now be among the Saber crew!

IMG_3317 (1).jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well folks, I’ve officially jumped ship from a 2020 Iconic Silver XLT (16K Miles) to a 2019 Saber Lariat (20K Miles). By going back a model year, I got close to an even trade, and in the process I gained the Lariat with 501A package, FX4, Trailer Tow package, Bed Utility package, Sport package and 18 inch machined wheels. I liked Iconic Silver, but man, the Saber color is just stunning! In my opinion, Ford made a huge mistake when they discontinued Saber for the Ranger.

I received $1600 more for my XLT than I paid, and got a 2019 with a clean carfax, off of personal lease. The vehicle looks very well maintained. I’m excited to now be among the Saber crew!

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
Beautiful looking Ranger! Welcome to the best crew out there...The Saber Crew! :like: ?

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
Yeah Saber time. still get compliments on my 19 Saber all the time .

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
Well I hope you do us proud and don't park like the other Paul :giggle: But he does own a Saber as well.
Also watch out for the Alabama crooked lane parker LOL She also is a proud owner of a Saber.

Congrats on your ranger. She's a beaut. :like:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
Rattle that Saber! :clap: :LOL:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well I hope you do us proud and don't park like the other Paul :giggle: But he does own a Saber as well.
Also watch out for the Alabama crooked lane parker LOL She also is a proud owner of a Saber.

Greg, Maybe I should start a Saber "crooked parking" klub :idea: :question: ?

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was beginning to think people were “over” the great-looking Ranger. Just now, while sitting in the parking lot at Dollar General Market in Campbellton, Florida, a guy drove by & took a pic of my Ranger. Made me feel good.​
:)
You sure it was the Ranger he was taking the picture of?:turkey:

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah Saber time. still get compliments on my 19 Saber all the time .
Already got compliments from the family and neighbors...not even owned a full day. I'm Smilin'!

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'll keep it straight! The dealer parked it in the picture, so no evidence of crooked parking yet....

Thank you Greg!

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

IMG_3317 (1).jpg
That’s a great-looking Ranger if I say so myself! :inlove:

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That’s a great-looking Ranger if I say so myself! :inlove:

Thank you Tracy! Last week, a guy at the gas station (driving an SUV) had to come over and ask what color my Ranger was...and he drove by as he was leaving and asked "Saber? Is that right?, I really like that color!". It made me smile, I'm lovin' it!
Sponsored