SABER Ranger Club Thread

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Keeping the Saber looking Saber sharp , applying Meguiar's Ceramic wax now . It is a must now to keep the pollen and bird crap off the paint . DAZZLE the strangers and you will get the Saber compliments .
Sponsored

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Paul, I had a silver 2011 and liked the color but I prefer the Saber over it too...a keeper! Love the orange, goldish hues that change with the sunlight variations!

Smith Ford 3 (2).jpg
Paul, I had a silver 2011 and liked the color but I prefer the Saber over it too...a keeper! Love the orange, goldish hues that change with the sunlight variations!

Smith Ford 3 (2).jpg
I agree,

Smith Ford 3 (2).jpg
I agree, Paul. The color variation in different lighting conditions is amazing! Definitely a keeper!

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Decided to buy some black appearance package wheels, and see what it would look like with my saber Ranger... probably not for everyone, but I love it!

IMG_4156.jpg
Nice!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Decided to buy some black appearance package wheels, and see what it would look like with my saber Ranger... probably not for everyone, but I love it!

IMG_4156.jpg
Looks great Joe.

BurntRanger

First Name
Sully
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew
Adding my saber to the mix here, just swapped the suspension, wheels and tires last week and am feeling great about the black with the saber. It's also a great color if you're a longhorns fan ;)
IMG_3783-2.jpg
IMG_3754.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Adding my saber to the mix here, just swapped the suspension, wheels and tires last week and am feeling great about the black with the saber. It's also a great color if you're a longhorns fan ;)
IMG_3783-2.jpg
IMG_3754.jpg
I agree with you that black looks great with Saber! Your wheels look really good on it. I feel that my black STX package is a good match too.

Front.jpg

Dealer view 4.jpg

Last edited: