First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Civil Construction Estimator
Bilstein 5100s total cost installed with alignment was about $450 (plus my Ford points). Made the truck so much more enjoyable to drive, and lifted the front so it did not look like a roller skate. Honorable mention to the infamous tailgate damper. I also had the Yakima Overhaul HD racks, well worth it when hauling my fishing kayaks, but I sold the kayaks and the rack for a profit (thanks Covid) since I got a new boat. But I loved the look on the truck.
Sponsored

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
The aftermarket remote window down and up module is one of my favorites as is the auto mirror folding.

Also noticed if you tap your door handle three times the windows will open.

Unrelated but did you notice “Ranger” is printed on your windshield?

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
I've tried to order some things online with my ford pass points, and can't do it. Is there something I am missing? I tried several dealerships and ordering online, no one gives the option of paying with reward points.
Just used my points to order the rocker panel and door sill cover. I had to go to the service department where they processed an "RO" (whatever that is), gave me paperwork, and I walked back over to parts to order the accessory. That was it. Found out how to do this after contacting the dealer's Customer Relations Manager.

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Like your mods. Do you have a part number for the Dash Designs das caovdr?
I like the exhaust tip. Is that the 10 inch? 14” is another option with the 3” inlet and 4” outlet I believe. Thanks

Mrtman

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
OTR Trucker (retired IT Manager)
Bilstein 5100s total cost installed with alignment was about $450 (plus my Ford points). Made the truck so much more enjoyable to drive, and lifted the front so it did not look like a roller skate. Honorable mention to the infamous tailgate damper. I also had the Yakima Overhaul HD racks, well worth it when hauling my fishing kayaks, but I sold the kayaks and the rack for a profit (thanks Covid) since I got a new boat. But I loved the look on the truck.
What coil springs did you use?

Jacksonjd04

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Air Force
The things I've done so far:

Spray-on bedliner (got it included in the purchase price of the vehicle)
Hood deflector (Fordpass points)
Ford branded Weathertech floor mats (Fordpass points)
back seat cover/dog hammock
Weather Tech mud flaps (installed yesterday)
trailer brake controller (already had it in another vehicle, so all I needed to do was add the wiring harness)
2 more tie downs for the bed (ordered, but not arrived yet)

Other things coming this summer:
Full height overland bed rack, possibly the Wilco one (for carrying boats, long lumber, etc)
Exodux over-the-tailgate locking bike rack
Hey maybe a dumb question, but how do you redeem your for Pass Points? I have 84K of them because of the Ranger and Expedition purchases lol.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey maybe a dumb question, but how do you redeem your for Pass Points? I have 84K of them because of the Ranger and Expedition purchases lol.
They cant be redeemed online you have to redeem them at the dealer. Just go to the parts counter and order what you need and tell them you're going to use your FPP. When the item comes in they'll send you to the cashier and they'll use your email attached to your Ford account to cash them out. The points are worth 0.005 per point so you have $420.00 right now to spend. You can also use them towards service like oil changes etc....

Edit: I would call ahead and make sure they know how to redeem them. There are so many dealers that have no clue how to do this.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

Jacksonjd04

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Air Force
They cant be redeemed online you have to redeem them at the dealer. Just go to the parts counter and order what you need and tell them you're going to use your FPP. When the item comes in they'll send you to the cashier and they'll use your email attached to your Ford account to cash them out. The points are worth 0.005 per point so you have $420.00 right now to spend. You can also use them towards service like oil changes etc....

Edit: I would call ahead and make sure they know how to redeem them. There are so many dealers that have no clue how to do this.
Awesome thanks for the heads up.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I mean really there is no argument. A 93 performance tune is dollar for dollar the best possible mod to make. Now the owner has to make a decision regarding the drama queen stuff surrounding tuners and warranty, but just from a straight forward standpoint no other mod comes close.

So in most cases you are talking about $500 for 70 more HP and 100 more TQ.

On top of that most tuners act like a pedal commander to fix the sluggish fly by wire electronic throttle body. Also.... shift patterns are smooth out.... and also most see increased MPG from better mapping.

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
Jeff,
I got the one 10" long but wish I'd gotten the 14" to cover more of the tailpipe. Go Rhino Exhaust Tip - Part # GRT3410B. 3" inlet and 4" outlet.
Go Rhino Exhaust Tips - Lowest Price | AutoAnything™
Post a picture if you get one!

Exhaust Tip 1.jpg

Exhaust tip installed 1.jpg

Exhaust tip installed 2.jpg

Exhaust tip installed 3.jpg
I read a couple reviews where it was said they drilled a hole under the tip to avoid condensation. Do you think there is any reason to really have to do that? Have you noticed it to be a problem?
Sponsored