First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
1613546512400.gif

Ill applaud the artistic value of it. Other than that it just screams show queen. Im not surprised it came out of Thailand. Those guys have mastered the art of making toy looking trucks.

Google “autobot ford rangers thailand”. Its like a teenage boy is in charge of designing their customer vehicles.

Of course eye of the beholder, so that is just my opinion. Im sure some people think my truck is obnoxious.

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll give TTN credit for a degree of innovation but there is something too toy-like about these conversions that I just don’t like. It looks too exaggerated for my taste. It reminds of those Testarossa kits on Firebirds.

A different treatment around the lights and sharper creasing to make it look more like factory panels would be a good first step. It’s probably bang on for their market but for NA, I’m not sold.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Guessing the F-150 is not as popular over there due to taxes etc. ?
They don’t sell them there. To big and pretty sure regulations won’t allow them to

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
1613546512400.gif

Ill applaud the artistic value of it. Other than that it just screams show queen. Im not surprised it came out of Thailand. Those guys have mastered the art of making toy looking trucks.

Google “autobot ford rangers thailand”. Its like a teenage boy is in charge of designing their customer vehicles.

Of course eye of the beholder, so that is just my opinion. Im sure some people think my truck is obnoxious.
Agree! To me (my opinion) it looks like those toy monster trucks from the 80's. Just a bit too much for me...again....my opinion.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond