Anybody planning to lower their 2019 Ranger?

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
It's a truck. It's built to handle weight without dragging the bumper. I bought it for it's functionality. I didn't buy it for Starbucks. To each their own.
Good point. I totally changed my mind about lowering my truck. Thank you for the insight...

RangerDangerStranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
I'm 6' and can barely reach over ther sides of the bed to tie stuff down, There's no reason the back end should be 2 1/2" higher then the front. F150 isn't like that. Old Ranger wasn't like that. Fords website doesn't even show it like that. It's a PITA and we need a solution, not a low rider conversion. Jeez.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I'm 6' and can barely reach over ther sides of the bed to tie stuff down, There's no reason the back end should be 2 1/2" higher then the front. F150 isn't like that. Old Ranger wasn't like that. Fords website doesn't even show it like that. It's a PITA and we need a solution, not a low rider conversion. Jeez.
Chris,
This guy has an easy bed loader...only problem is the color isn't Saber :LOL:

1624046936969.png

Last edited:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
It's a truck. It's built to handle weight without dragging the bumper. I bought it for it's functionality. I didn't buy it for Starbucks. To each their own.
Agreed on the handling weight and it's functionally as a truck. I tow a camper with mine. Just looking for an option to level the truck by lowering the back instead of raising the front and messing with the suspension. Maybe there are some looking to slam the truck, not all of us.

BTW, I don't even like Starbucks, I grind my own locally roasted coffee.<

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
Nice!

Reactions: Doc

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
I would like to see the kit installed! They obviously tested and tuned on some trucks so why not include a few photos?

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Ordering the flip kit and rear shock absorbers tomorrow. Hoping they arrive by Friday and then it's installation time!

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Ok, looking at the pictures ,I understand the concept now. Flip brackets with stock springs and longer shackles to reduce the amount of drop. I'm a little concerned about the length of the shackles and loss of stability of the springs. (Too much side movement) Especially if I wanted to go even longer to reduce the drop even more. I was hoping for new higher arch springs. I understand that would increase cost, but I think better for overall suspension tuning. Like i said before,I only want to drop about 2 inches, not four.

Jqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT 2wd
Any specs on what the wheel travel before and after is, and what effect it has on payload if any? Didn't see anything on that on the belltech site..
Sponsored