Anybody planning to lower their 2019 Ranger?

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it’s all I can afford right now...but all in good time
Regards
I completely understand!
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Today...
upload_2020-1-7_19-0-25.jpeg
Regards
I am anxious to see and here your installation experience. I have to live through you for the moment. Like you, waiting on more funds!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I am anxious to see and here your installation experience. I have to live through you for the moment. Like you, waiting on more funds!
Came into a few extra bucks,
We will see If I can get them to take pictures of the installation.
Regards
Doc

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Came into a few extra bucks,
We will see If I can get them to take pictures of the installation.
Regards
Doc
Sounds good. I am tied up in exhaust and wheel/tire money. The Borla exhaust arrived yesterday and I should have my wheels finished in about a week provided I do not get stuck on a project that actually makes money instead of costing money. Customers come first :(

FGMazzola

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, 1932 Ford 3 window coupe
Received a GREAT email from Belltech Friday, the 10th.
I began a string of emails with Belltech on July 24th regarding the Ranger. Here is the timeline.

JULY 24 - I ASKED IF THEY HAD ANY PLANS FOR THE RANGER
RESPONSE:
Thank you for contacting Belltech. We plan on making a kit for the 2019 Rangers because it is a world wide platform. However, we have not brought one in here yet to do a test fit so it will be awhile before we have anything available.

OCT 11 - I ASKED IF THEY COULD PROVIDE AN UPDATE.
RESPONSE:
Unfortunately, we have not moved forward on producing a Ranger yet. Last I spoke to R&D they are focused on our SEMA projects and getting them produced then we will looked into bringing other vehicles in for test fitting.

***VIEWING EDWIN'S POST, HE DELIVERED HIS RANGER ON THE 14TH OF OCT; JUST A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THIS RESPONSE. THANKS AGAIN TO EDWIN.

JAN 9 - I AGAIN ASKED FOR AN UPDATE
AND NOW THE RESPONSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR..................
We just finished our R&D on the Ranger and now the kits are in production. However, this will still be another couple of months for us to finish manufacturing.

JAN 13 - I EXPRESSED MY EXCITEMENT AND ASKED ABOUT DETAILS. WAITING FOR A RESPONSE. OF COURSE, IT'S 4:12 AM IN CALIFORNIA - I'LL GIVE THEM A FEW HOURS!

AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO EDWIN AND HIS EFFORTS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Received a GREAT email from Belltech Friday, the 10th.
I began a string of emails with Belltech on July 24th regarding the Ranger. Here is the timeline.

JULY 24 - I ASKED IF THEY HAD ANY PLANS FOR THE RANGER
RESPONSE:
Thank you for contacting Belltech. We plan on making a kit for the 2019 Rangers because it is a world wide platform. However, we have not brought one in here yet to do a test fit so it will be awhile before we have anything available.

OCT 11 - I ASKED IF THEY COULD PROVIDE AN UPDATE.
RESPONSE:
Unfortunately, we have not moved forward on producing a Ranger yet. Last I spoke to R&D they are focused on our SEMA projects and getting them produced then we will looked into bringing other vehicles in for test fitting.

***VIEWING EDWIN'S POST, HE DELIVERED HIS RANGER ON THE 14TH OF OCT; JUST A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THIS RESPONSE. THANKS AGAIN TO EDWIN.

JAN 9 - I AGAIN ASKED FOR AN UPDATE
AND NOW THE RESPONSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR..................
We just finished our R&D on the Ranger and now the kits are in production. However, this will still be another couple of months for us to finish manufacturing.

JAN 13 - I EXPRESSED MY EXCITEMENT AND ASKED ABOUT DETAILS. WAITING FOR A RESPONSE. OF COURSE, IT'S 4:12 AM IN CALIFORNIA - I'LL GIVE THEM A FEW HOURS!

AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO EDWIN AND HIS EFFORTS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

FANTASTIC! Thank you for the work that you have put into this.

FGMazzola

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And here is this mornings response....

RESPONSE:
From what I have been told we are going to do a 3/6" kit for the time being. It will be with an adjustable front strut and a rear flip kit. I think we may also be doing just a rear shackle and front and rear swaybars.

I asked a couple more questions regarding pricing and availability date; at least ballpark ideas. Hope to receive response soon.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
And here is this mornings response....

RESPONSE:
From what I have been told we are going to do a 3/6" kit for the time being. It will be with an adjustable front strut and a rear flip kit. I think we may also be doing just a rear shackle and front and rear swaybars.

I asked a couple more questions regarding pricing and availability date; at least ballpark ideas. Hope to receive response soon.
Thanks Frank. I dont need to do the 3/6 kit but the shackles might help a little maybe 1 inch or so. Thanks Bret

FGMazzola

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree with you Bret. I certainly don't like their current (stock) look, but I'm not sure I want to drop that much either. Heck, I'm 6 months shy of 60 years old and not out to impress anyone. I just like a ride that looks a little bit different than the "run of the mill" ride. Looking forward to seeing what Bell actually offers!

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
I agree with you Bret. I certainly don't like their current (stock) look, but I'm not sure I want to drop that much either. Heck, I'm 6 months shy of 60 years old and not out to impress anyone. I just like a ride that looks a little bit different than the "run of the mill" ride. Looking forward to seeing what Bell actually offers!
There isnt too much room left for a drop schackle but I do see there is lift shackle already out there. I might stop by local spring shop and see what they say,maybe rearch the spring. Bret

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
There isnt too much room left for a drop schackle but I do see there is lift shackle already out there. I might stop by local spring shop and see what they say,maybe rearch the spring. Bret
I think you will run into exhaust issues with a drop shackle. Without losing a leaf spring or two some cutting will probably be necessary. Let’s see what bell tech comes up with..
Regards

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
I think you will run into exhaust issues with a drop shackle. Without losing a leaf spring or two some cutting will probably be necessary. Let’s see what bell tech comes up with..
Regards
Doc, I cant wait to see what bell tech comes up with. I just put rear Eibach shocks on and they raised it a quarter of an inch,not the way I wanted to go. I just dont like the rear end stance on this. Time will tell. Bret
Sponsored